What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

Useless to search it again, we got two different versions down there. But we only have one correct. Time will tell.

Useless to search it again, we got two different versions down there. But we only have one correct. Time will tell.

i dont know what they told you, but USA and USSR dint tell nehru to do squat .

in fact he always advocated close relations with PRC.

Pakistan will have 5000 KM range ballastic missile in the future. Don't worry, my friend. If India government insist to take china as its number one enemy, it will get what he sow. At civillian level, both Indians and Chineses want peace.

Brother just for ur info Pak doesn't need 5000 km missile to attack India a 3000 km missile will be more than enough even their current missiles cover up most of India. So we don't really care much if Pak wan't to develop 5000 or even 10000 km bcoz it will be useless n just mere waste of money n hamper their economy they r already spending 5-7% of thir GDP on military as these ICBMs r damn expensive plus it will only increase the distrust of international community towards Pak as European countries will come within its range where most of their exports go...

So all in all its rather good for us if China provide Pak with ICBM tech...:angel:

As far as GOI(not Indians) declearing China as no.1 enemy is concerned than thats no worry for China bcoz when we didn't started a single war with Pak with whom our trade is negligible than there is absolutely 0% possibility of starting a war against China which is our 2nd largest trading partner(n soon may become No.1)......

All the military build up India is trying to do in NE is just in self defence n to avoid any future conflicts between the two neighbours...:agree:

If we spread nuke tech at will, south Korea will be blown away by Jin 3.ICBM tech is the core interest of china, won't be easily transferred.

i dont know what they told you, but USA and USSR dint tell nehru to do squat .

in fact he always advocated close relations with PRC.
He did the opposite of he was saying. Forget that war,let us bring in the new threshold.

The war happened in the very beginning of CCP led new china,misunderstanding caused the tragedy. Wish it never haPpen again.

The war happened in the very beginning of CCP led new china,misunderstanding caused the tragedy. Wish it never haPpen again.

I agree better relations between India n China would result in a better Asia...:agree:

Off topic : nobody answered my question as to why do Chinese point their finger towards their nose while talking i have seen this any many movies???:P

I tell a very interesting story to all PDF member for fun. At Korean war 1950s, PLA solders think those black soldiers in USA troops are invincible monsters at the first beginning. This is a reference of lacking cross culture of PLA soldier in 1950s.

I agree better relations between India n China would result in a better Asia...:agree:

Off topic : nobody answered my question as to why do Chinese point their finger towards their nose while talking i have seen this any many movies???:P
any pictures?which finger?it is hard to tell you angthing in the cases we do not know what they are talking about

This strategy underlines the fact that, in case of a two front war, against Pakistan, India would launch major offensive inside Pakistani territory in order to destroy and or neutralize Pakistani forces while remaining short of Pakistan’s nuclear thresholds. This war would be short and violent, as the forces after dealing with Pakistan would be needed either for Chinese front or to retain balance.

An agressor can only decide the time and place of first attack. Period. Be very clear about it the only controlable event in a war is the decision to go for it, all else is very very liquid. No one knows anyones threshold limits, and if anyone thinks any side can just walk away before that threshhold limit is a dangerous fool, dangerous for the regional and world peace.

any pictures?which finger?it is hard to tell you angthing in the cases we do not know what they are talking about

I think its the first finger while conversation Jackie Chan does that a lot in most of his movies i thought maybe u guys find it too offending to point fingers at others that u point it at urself:P

haha really? have u used a wrong flag?
IF i was wrong, what else could you add? I coud invite you dinner when you visit Shanghai, i could show you my passport.

I think its the first finger while conversation Jackie Chan does that a lot in most of his movies i thought maybe u guys find it too offending to point fingers at others that u point it at urself:P
Jacky is a comedy martial master, very popular in India?

IF i was wrong, what else could you add? I coud invite you dinner when you visit Shanghai, i could show you my passport.

Jacky is a comedy martial master, very popular in India?

will you be staying on this thread for the next 5 minutes?

Back
Top Bottom