What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

中国人耍中国人,好样的!

You are right, India and China must develop their relations to the Next levels. As Syama Ayas sir told, cultural ties with China must improve. I think Indian media is little bit enthusiastic when it comes to China, It needs to be controlled. I dont know how many Indian members would agree, When General VK Singh took charge as an army chief, In a NDTV Intergiew he has clarified many things regarding rumours about chinese infiltration into India. I personally feel India and China must increase their trade and both the countries must have Defence Exchanges.
God bless you my friend, we shall not let India China relationship deteriorate without doing positive in this forum. Mockery and teasing wont solve any problems laid in the middle of us.

As to the military competition between China and India thought by Some Indian elites, in essence, is a competion of ego for both great soul. neither side want to loose the competition. Military competion of India is for counter balance, and military of China is for countering USA hegemoney and Japanese NAzi, not intended to attack India. Wish peace could last as long as possible.

对IT我不是太在行,是不是如果我能看到shuttle贴的图片就说明我人不在中国?是这个意思吧应该。
a youtube video .wo de fanqiang zuijin shiling suoyi wo ye kanbudao ,too! shuttle where are you now?

中国人耍中国人,好样的!

中国人耍中国人,好样的!

This is from youku. you dont need to 翻墙:

[video]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDYxMTY1ODMy.html[/video]

Freeze the screen at 00:17. what does the label in red characters that appear across the screen say? can you reply in Chinese? Only 19 characters!

I can do it in max 2 minutes.

a youtube video .wo de fanqiang zuijin shiling suoyi wo ye kanbudao ,too! shuttle where are you now?

many foreigners know how to use hanyupinyin!

网上敌特很多,不予理会。最好中国印度打得稀里哗啦就happy了。

This is from youku. you dont need to 翻墙:

[video]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDYxMTY1ODMy.html[/video]

Freeze the screen at 00:17. what does the label in red characters that appear across the screen say? can you reply in Chinese? Only 19 characters!

I can do it in max 2 minutes.

many foreigners know how to use hanyupinyin!
Happy enough? This BS should be end.

中国现在要对付日本美国越南菲律宾,现在连印度也要牵扯进来,难道真的要四面树敌?

India and China are destine o be enemies. So India should side with the US and open up its bases for US military to protect India.

中国现在要对付日本美国越南菲律宾,现在连印度也要牵扯进来,难道真的要四面树敌?

I believe that China is already antiIndia by siding with Pakistan. Once China throw Pakistan under the bus, India might consider friendship with China.

India and China are destine o be enemies. So India should side with the US and open up its bases for US military to protect India.

I believe that China is already antiIndia by siding with Pakistan. Once China throw Pakistan under the bus, India might consider friendship with China.
Like Indian member always said in this forum, India obey independant foreign policy since its establishment. You cant discard old friend in order to make new friend, that's called betray. We support Paksitan for balancing India, not we hate India. Geo politics sometimes make you have no choice at all. No Chinese will agree to throw Pakistan off the bus for India, that is called friendship. I hope India could improve its relationship with Pakistan for peace and well being, China will support its pledge in UN permenant seat.

China will never trade Pakistan and indian's seat in perm UNSC for our land and whatever!

In addition, india files the largest no of cases of complaints to WTO against our import into their country! The no of indian's complaints is larger than USA!

That enemy's friend is enemy principle should be abandoned.

very tricky and slimy! I hope no one will be fooled by the false flagger!

用引卧悶"种胡桂珊"一招, 真没那么傻!

You are shame to be a senior member of PDF, period~ You label others falseflagger when they demur with you. keep trolling。。。Let the moderator judge whether i am a Chinese. As to you, i doubt you are a falseflagger want to dampen the relationship of India and China for dirty purpose. I would rather you are not a key board warriors, stay in realistic.

IF i was wrong, what else could you add? I coud invite you dinner when you visit Shanghai, i could show you my passport.

Jacky is a comedy martial master, very popular in India?

you can say Jackie Chan n Jet Li r the most famous Chinese stars among the boys in the Urban Areas

Chinese movies r telecast almost on a daily basis on the English Movie channels n many times their Hindi versions r also available on many Hindi Movie Channels

they still show old clasic like Enter the Dragon, The Red Dragon, Project A, Armour of the God,etc etc as well as new ones like Forbidden Kingdom, Kung Fu Hustle, etc

I m myself a big fan of Jackie n Jet Li i have seen almost their every movie that telecasted atleast once u can say n many movies 2 or 3 times also but Forbidden Kingdom was my dream come true watching Jackie n Li side by side for the first time truely awesome...:D

But Bollywood still dominates Indian Market heavily n Indian girls just don't like action movies u know what i mean....:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom