What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

I wont tolerate you anymore Shuttler, give out your family address. One on one, man to man. I will prove i'm a Chinese.

You are shame to be a senior member of PDF, period~ You label others falseflagger when they demur with you. keep trolling。。。Let the moderator judge whether i am a Chinese. As to you, i doubt you are a falseflagger want to dampen the relationship of India and China for dirty purpose. I would rather you are not a key board warriors, stay in realistic.

haha thank you for using our flag whatever you are!:china::china:

no india in perm UNSC period!

we stay with Pakistan! :china::pakistan:

you can say Jackie Chan n Jet Li r the most famous Chinese stars among the boys in the Urban Areas

Chinese movies r telecast almost on a daily basis on the English Movie channels n many times their Hindi versions r also available on many Hindi Movie Channels

they still show old clasic like Enter the Dragon, The Red Dragon, Project A, Armour of the God,etc etc as well as new ones like Forbidden Kingdom, Kung Fu Hustle, etc

I m myself a big fan of Jackie n Jet Li i have seen almost their every movie that telecasted atleast once u can say n many movies 2 or 3 times also but Forbidden Kingdom was my dream come true watching Jackie n Li side by side for the first time truely awesome...:D

But Bollywood still dominates Indian Market heavily n Indian girls just don't like action movies u know what i mean....:undecided:

Jet Li is a tight follower of Dalai Lama as known in China, we dont blame him as long as he will not betray his motherland. Now he is of Singapore Citizenship for tax exemptation purpose.

Sad that we allowed *** to stay with Pakistan. That was a huge tactical error on our part. Now it can be easily used to conceal wepaons shipment of any kind. At least before, there was no land connection between China and Pakistan....now sadly things have changed. We should create units that have a superior ability to reverse engineer anything we get our hands on. Why? In the case of war with a potential stronger adversary, if we are able to get hold of equipment that is very superior like mobile lasers and such stuff, we should be able to copy and apply very quicky. Capture, Learn, Copy and Adapt

we are already taking proper steps and boosting our capabilities

we used our knowledge gained in JVs to built canister for Shaurya

soon we will have cansistered Agni 4 and Agni 5

we also have new modified Brahmos with 500 KM range

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/212136-new-modified-brahmos-500-km-range.html?highlight=

which means now we have a good sub-strategic system along with tactical weapons like Prahar

we have also signed pacts for C 17 GM III, MTA, C 160 J hercules and these birds will be in IAF in good numbers in coming years. ( some C 130 JHs are already in IAF)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/212891-hal-inks-mta-follow-pact-russia.html?highlight=

This will give massive boost to our capacity to rapidly deploy troops on large scale on our borders, especially NE border.

haha thank you for using our flag whatever you are!:china::china:

no india in perm UNSC period!

we stay with Pakistan! :china::pakistan:
India is a very important country for China, you cant just simply sacrifice the realtionship with India to make Pakistanis happy. cant image what a mess it gonna be if you are sit in decision Hierachy.

India is a very important country for China, you cant just simply sacrifice the realtionship with India to make Pakistanis happy. cant image what a mess it gonna be if you are sit in decision Hierachy.

that sounds very much like an indian!

I dont think India will simply adore USA or take any prejudice stance agianst China if India could be Permanent seat of UNSC. Westerner has too much saying in the UNSC, we need new member to join for balance.

that sounds very much like an indian!

Keep trolling....

UNSC is properly arranged now, not perfect but okay! any extra seat will make the place too crowdy!

China, or anyone in the perm does not like to see their votes be diluted! Not for indians - and the chip on their table is just the south Xizang occupation! no way!

I dont think India will simply adore USA or take any prejudice stance agianst China if India could be Permanent seat of UNSC. Westerner has too much saying in the UNSC, we need new member to join for balance.
I am really surprised at the animosity shown by anonymous posters at their fellow Chinese for simply supporting an Indian. They need to get a dose of reality here in Cornell and elsewhere in the US as to how Chinese and Indians work together as labmates. This is hilarious to the point of being laughable as it gets here.

Indians see Chineese military expansion/ upgradation as a capability challenge and thus there is a need to balance the change where there is assymetry of forces not by numbers alone but with quality also. Improvement of infra in NE is happening after decades of neglect and is rightly fits even though belatedly in both defence and civil arena. The A&N area is of strategic value by its geography and even the works have started only recently. compare with the volume and quality of chineese upgradation it is very modest.

Historically, there is no reason for enemity between the two giants but last conflict along with the active role played by China in assistance to Nuke development for Pakistan has reinforced a major feeling of her trying to balance the power equation in Asia. If viewed coldly, chineese actions seem very logical and part of a balanced and nuanced policy.Pragmatism demands re enforcing weak areas so as to enable non existence of force assymentry which will further rule out the option of cooercioin/ limited clashes/ accidental use of force. Ihis will in turn strengthen diplomatic engagement and resolution of friction areas.

Not related but India's enemy are terrorism, poverty and corruption. Pakistan's conventional forces are well factored and matched favourably on western borders however, open space for non state actors ( whatever definition is implied) are a major threat and irritant to strengthening diplomatic engagements. That is what is to be looked out for.just my two cents.

completely agreed

our Infra in NE is not very good and needs boost

with current modernization, Infra in NE will be much better; thus encouraging Indian Commercial Giants to tap this market and invest in NE states, which will provide more jobs to NE people and will boost economic integration of NE with rest of India.

india is not a clear and present danger! even so we can deal with them with ease!

China's focus is in the pacific and scs! We wont sacrifice our best friend for the indians!

I am really surprised at the animosity shown by anonymous posters at their fellow Chinese for simply supporting an Indian. They need to get a dose of reality here in Cornell and elsewhere in the US as to how Chinese and Indians work together as labmates. This is hilarious to the point of being laughable as it gets here.
Quite normal, even brothers demur at some time. I feel framed when shuttled label me false flagged, but what else could i do? He maybe too youn to understand the importance of relationships between ours. It takes time.

Jet Li is a tight follower of Dalai Lama as known in China, we dont blame him as long as he will not betray his motherland. Now he is of Singapore Citizenship for tax exemptation purpose.

I didn't knew that i thought he was a hard core patriotic Chinese as in most of his older movies he has played roles like saving normal Chinese from britishers n their subordinate Chinese kings n talk about Chinese unity...:P

I like him bcoz he is a very good kung fu fighter n played very patriotic roles...:D

But i m also a big fan of Jackie Chan i have seen almost all of his movies since when he was a young actor to Rush Hour3 n Forbidden Kingdom. I love that guy he so damn funny as well as a great fighter.
Sometime back i heard that he donated half of his wealth for development of the poor now thats a Man of Respect...:agree:

india is not a clear and present danger! even so we can deal with them with ease!

China's focus is in the pacific and scs! We wont sacrifice our best friend for the indians!
You cant deal national relationship with personal emotion. No one asked you to betray Pakistan. I mean we need India's friendship for a safe and peaceful Asia. Will you support Japan join the permanent seat for India? Absolutely no. It is USA don't wanna add one more permanent seat to UNSC, not China.

Quite normal, even brothers demur at some time. I feel framed when shuttled label me false flagged, but what else could i do? He maybe too youn to understand the importance of relationships between ours. It takes time.
I understand that feeling. Some people think they are too big for their pants to even be amiable to each other. Wish he would go out more in the real world to see how differences between these Asian communities collapse.

Back
Top Bottom