What's new

Two-front war remote, but threat from China real

Man If China was democratic country, no one in the world would be afraid of them. China is a red country and is the worlds fastest economy and expanding military power. I have to say inside no one wants China to rise only because they are Communists. West wants India to be biggest power to counter balance China but right now it seems opposite. China is making rapid strides and no one can stop them. Yes, it certainly is seen as a threat.

I don't know how many uneducated Dumb ***** are writing in PDF....I'm tiered of replying the same thing again and again.....you Idiot it was them first building roads and Airbases making naval bases and surrounding India... just to counter that we deployed SU-30 and raising 2 mountain strike corps,... it was them saying they want peace even now they send defense minister to India and at the same time building roads along the border and navel bases in IOR. tell me what is the reason behind to deploy nuke capable missiles along the border, why new port in Srilanka, Pakistan,Myanmar and Bangladesh....that's the only reason we setup tri-Service in Andaman- Nicobar Island....thats the only way they can enter or exit right(straight of Malacca) ......so don't to teach anyone anything with your dirty thought in mind....k..........learn first then come and right.....i think your country like Arabs teaching the kids that Israel doesn't have the right s to exist in Middle East, same like i think you're tough wrong about indian movements....

You are one of the few that I know.

Raj Kapoor In China

I have visited china , I was travailing by a village named Hongcun. we took a trip by local boat in river , My sister was with me and she was in "sari". we were in front side of Boat . Suddenly We heard a song from back side " Mera joota hai Japani" from 1951 film Awara of Raj Kapoor In china !! accent was so clear ,we thought there must be some Indian and when we looked back a group of Chinese workers was singing song for us !!! Due to sari of my sister they might have recognized us as Indian (i think so). they sung fool song without any mistake. They tried to communicate with us But Language barrier was there But IT WAS AWESOME EXPERIENCE MAN !!!! :smokin:

I think I should Start a thread for my traveling experience in China......:) soon i will...

It is a total surprise for me.

Hindi Cheeni dobara bhai bahi ho gaye.

ha ha ha .... lets wait for the next thread.

Are you seriosly gonna wait for next thread to poke your nose between India and China issues ? get a life man.

[INDENT[/INDENT]
It is impolite in china to point finger to others, lets say not middle finger. What about this gesture in India means?

Unless ur using it in threatening way n just as a way of expressing during verbal speech Indians don't mind much but i will recommend not to use it:D

But can u tell me why do Chinese point their finger towards their nose while talking its kind of a funny, i have seen this in many Chinese movies???:what:

Raj Kapoor In China

I have visited china , I was travailing by a village named Hongcun. we took a trip by local boat in river , My sister was with me and she was in "sari". we were in front side of Boat . Suddenly We heard a song from back side " Mera joota hai Japani" from 1951 film Awara of Raj Kapoor In china !! accent was so clear ,we thought there must be some Indian and when we looked back a group of Chinese workers was singing song for us !!! Due to sari of my sister they might have recognized us as Indian (i think so). they sung fool song without any mistake. They tried to communicate with us But Language barrier was there But IT WAS AWESOME EXPERIENCE MAN !!!! :smokin:

I just cant count how many Indian movies Ive watched since my childhood, too much. CCP is not failed to tell all Chinese Indian is friendly and peace-loving race. Hope we could make a better world for our offspring. Even brothers had grudge once upon a time, why not shake Hands instead of meeting on the battleground for vanity.

The relationship between Pakistan and india is very subtle for China to handle, basically hopes status quo. I mean is the relationship between India and Pakistan worse than China and Japan ? How many hatred you guys conceive against each other?

We or rather I dont hate Pakistani's..I hate their state policies...And believe me the day will come when both the countries will have real leaders to solve our problems once and for all....Law of averages its bound to happen.

PS: Have always felt bad when Pakistan is targetted by other nations...Its like a step brother feeling..."We can fight but others cannot"...

I just cant count how many Indian movies Ive watched since my childhood, too much. CCP is not failed to tell all Chinese Indian is friendly and peace-loving race. Hope we could make a better world for our offspring. Even brothers had grudge once upon a time, why not shake Hands instead of meeting on the battleground for vanity.

I think many members have highlighted the possibility that it could be the most powerful union if India and China come together. may be the west knows this. I would love to see India and China threat to each other deminish forever and we live peacefully..no one wants war and is good for none....I come from a state in India where there is a big chinese comunity who is living in India peacefully for decades...we have hundreds of Chinese restaurants out here and we love your food...its time we solve the border issue forever and end this drama.

Same here i don't know how many Chinese movies i have watched Jet li is my favourite:D

Infact Chinese movies r quite famous among boys in India but girls don't like them at all so its kind of a mess here:P

It is a total surprise for me.

Hindi Cheeni dobara bhai bahi ho gaye.

ha ha ha .... lets wait for the next thread.

ha ha no need to wait for next thread, just invite Sino challanged and chinese dragon to this thread, you will find what you wanted right on this thread :P

Same here i don't know how many Chinese movies i have watched Jet li is my favourate:D

Infact Chinese movies r quite famous among boys in India but girls don't like them at all so its kind of a mess here:P
Girls in Indian movie is stunning beautiful, I hope I will get marry with a Indian girl when I was a kid. For me, India is a mysterious and great country.

Same here i don't know how many Chinese movies i have watched Jet li is my favourate:D

The best one I like is ""Red Cliff". I have seen it more than two times and I have saved it in my collections of best foreign movies.

Back
Top Bottom