What's new

Featured Twin IED blasts in SWTD, six including 1 officer, 2JCOs, 2NCOs Martyred

There is always a way. There is surely need to change tactics which isn't happening

But that would happen when army leadership would take life of its soldiers and officers seriously

Both ptm and ttp are operatig freely and nothing is being done to change that

because Bajwa aur TOP brass of Army and their kids are living and enjoying Lives in USA .. dosron ke bache marte hai na, kis General ka kon sa Bacha Front line pe mara aaj tak ? 1-2 cases hun gay hardly ..

We had completely culled IEDs post N.W. op, so if they are back as often as they are being used now. It also means that the bomb-making experts have returned too, alongside material making sources. It's now only a matter of time before this expertise is directed at civilians and settled areas, vs just Waziristan and Army.

Not sure if you guys remember but in the middle of these ops, we'd taken out so many of these experts that even suicide jackets were fizzling out without killing anyone. So, if IEDs are back, not sure suicide attacks are that far off either.

We have seen this before, we will see it again, specially considering the paralysis on ground to bring these elements down.

Actually saying the opposite, infrastructure work is going on in a steady pace, bro i saw roads in KPK which are better than Karachi , but my point is these Tribal don't want to live in good environment or have better life, they just want lawlessness and killing cause this is what their culture is all about .

I want them to be clear which side they are on, Afghanistan or Pakistan .. if they are on Afghan side, then feel free to Leave Wazirstan move across the border and fight for Shriah law there, or whatever they want .
What you're asking for (changing culture, mindset etc) is something that will only change with time, without resorting to heavy handed tactics and with policing by locals (again, going back to my point about the FC and provincial police taking the lead).

No shortcuts to accomplish this I'm afraid.

Thankfully, despite what some of the people on this forum think, the majority in the tribal areas ARE pro-Pakistan, even with all the instigation and racism from the PTM, so this isn't as uphill of a battle as some other countries have to face.

I've already offered my explanation on both points you raised in my previous posts:

1. An uptick in TTP attacks was expected given the return of IDP's and intra-provincial & inter-State movement since that would allow terrorists to find shelter and support from collaborators in the local population.

Bullshit

Refugees have gone back in Orakzai agebvy, khyber agency and other areas too. We don't see soldiers dying daily there

It is only in the area of Waziristan that is costing us our lives. You might not want to admit this since you want to defend Bajwa at any cost but it is just one area of Waziristanis where all the deaths are happening

2. PTM needs to be handled legally, and you and I have gone back and forth on this thread without being able to clearly identify any laws that can be used to charge them for their incendiary comments.

That is another BS

There are enough laws in this country to ban. DG ISPR already said that PTM receives funding from abroad but then nothing was done about it.

PTM has made its agenda clear. It wants to break Pakistan along ethnic lines. It wants to secede KPK from Pakistan. And you want to tell me that it is still operating because there is no law against that??

Bullshit

Related to point 1, please keep in mind that the Army is the equivalent of a sledge-hammer - they did their job and they did it well in the initial clearing phases with the tactics they employed, but you can't go back to those tactics now without displacing local residents and causing large scale damage again, which makes the problem worse in the longer term

I am not even demanding a full fledged operation again in waziristan

I want these incompetent fools to come up with new strategies and tactics to minimize own losses in one district of this country. Is it too much to ask?

What good is this army when it can't think of ways to counter new threats in just one district of the country? What good are these guys? How can we trust them against Indian army when they seem to be clueless against some degenerates operating in one district of this country?

Accept the truth. I don't know what has happened to you where you have this new fetish of defending something that can't be defended

Bajwa and Imran Khan are both responsible for these deaths. Accept it.

Jab tak ptm ko deal nahi kro gay yeah bakwas chaltee rehay gi

RIP

What you're asking for (changing culture, mindset etc) is something that will only change with time, without resorting to heavy handed tactics and with policing by locals (again, going back to my point about the FC and provincial police taking the lead).

Then do it. Where is the urgency for it? When was the last time Bajwa met Imran Khan to do all this?

Or we should wait using guys like Captain Umar as cannon fodder hoping that one day all would be fine

Leave it man. These are all excuses for cucks who are ruling this country

Bullshit

Refugees have gone back in Orakzai agebvy, khyber agency and other areas too. We don't see soldiers dying daily there

It is only in the area of Waziristan that is costing us our lives. You might not want to admit this since you want to defend Bajwa at any cost but it is just one area of Waziristanis where all the deaths are happening

That is another BS

There are enough laws in this country to ban. DG ISPR already said that PTM receives funding from abroad but then nothing was done about it.

PTM has made its agenda clear. It wants to break Pakistan along ethnic lines. It wants to secede KPK from Pakistan. And you want to tell me that it is still operating because there is no law against that??

Bullshit

I am not even demanding a full fledged operation again in waziristan

I want these incompetent fools to come up with new strategies and tactics to minimize own losses in one district of this country. Is it too much to ask?

What good is this army when it can't think of ways to counter new threats in just one district of the country? What good are these guys? How can we trust them against Indian army when they seem to be clueless against some degenerates operating in one district of this country?

Accept the truth. I don't know what has happened to you where you have this new fetish of defending something that can't be defended

Bajwa and Imran Khan are both responsible for these deaths. Accept it.
The Waziristans were always the hardest hit in terms of actual violence and the numbers of TTP terrorists. They continue to retain that title, even if the overall terrorist attack numbers have come down significantly despite the recent increase.

In my view, as the provincial police is expanded and deployed in ex-FATA, development continues apace and the FC steps up, you'll see terrorist attacks stabilize and then start to decline again.

I don't see Bajwa or Imran Khan as the issue here, but obviously you do so we can agree to disagree.

In fact it's the best leverage for Pak for she can take the losses in this existential fight....

May Allah-u Azimushshan accept their Shehadet....

Pak is paying an extreme price for securing Afganistan for it's worth it.....

The Waziristans were always the hardest hit in terms of actual violence and the numbers of TTP terrorists. They continue to retain that title, even if the overall terrorist attack numbers have come down significantly despite the recent increase.

In my view, as the provincial police is expanded and deployed in ex-FATA, development continues apace and the FC steps up, you'll see terrorist attacks stabilize and then start to decline again.

I don't see Bajwa or Imran Khan as the issue here, but obviously you do so we can agree to disagree.

You just hope that somehow everything would be fine and violence would go down while Bajwa sahab and handsome pm are chilling in Rawalpindi and Islamabad

Not going to happen

No shortcuts to accomplish this I'm afraid.

Thankfully, despite what some of the people on this forum think, the majority in the tribal areas ARE pro-Pakistan, even with all the instigation and racism from the PTM, so this isn't as uphill of a battle as some other countries have to face.

I wish i could believe in what you say, but unfortunately ground realities show a different picture, All i see is that we lost thousands of civilians and soldiers at the hands of these Tribals . they were killed, and thrown out of their homes by TTP and yet they return to help them in blowing my soldiers , so yes there is indeed a serious problem with their patriotisms, or it doesn't exists .

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. Very sad to see such surges in violence. People everywhere in Pakistan need to see these sacrifices as their own, our boys laid down their lives there so that the same doesn't happen in a market in Karachi or Lahore.

I've been hearing of the return of some militants in South Waziristan in particular. No real clarity beyond this. Are they involved or are these cross border actors?
The second part of your question is what I believe in.

That's disheartening to hear. I have always hoped that some eventual resolution to the conflict in Afghanistan might allow us to settle any issues on our side.

Might be traveling in those Suzuki tin cans gain

Lets thank Imran Khan for this

Handsome pm nai extension di hai to koi reason to hoga
You really think that Mr pretty boy had any say in this? Respected Bajwa sb probably gave the extension to himself

If we start to doubt the patriotism of our citizens due to these terrorist incidents then, I must say, enemy's fifth generation and hybrid warfare has achieved its aim.

This is what they are aiming to do... Pitting us against each other, trying to tear us apart from the inside, brother against brother.

Enemy has adopted this route because they have seen that their previous attempts against our country and armed forces came out futile.

Our troops are as much exposed in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi as they are in Waziristan, but why the terrorists always attack our troops in Waziristan? Why not in other cities. Because Waziristan was recently cleared by us, its going through a transition phase. Attacking our troops there would give our citizens reasons to criticise our armed forces and leaders for their inefficiency etc.

Remember, the way I always think, whenever some negative notion comes into my mind regarding our Armed Forces or our national leaders or country, or even any other government institution, I immediately shun it away without giving a thought to it.

Whatever we all do... Whatever..... We should always refrain from going against each other..... This holds good for PDF forum as well... If we break our unity then consider your enemy successful.

If we break our unity, then also consider that all officers and soldiers... which we have lost till now.... died in vain.

Why Pakistan and its military not giving a warning and after the warning, going in to Afghanistan and taking care of the business there by killing Indians and their trained terrorists and eradicating the terror network India has created in Afghanistan!!
every General who take extension becomes a Docile sheep, Kiyani and then Bajwa compared to both Raheel Sharif did a great job and did not even take Extension ..

Unfortunately, he didn't. He has left another mess in the shape of Maryam Nawaz by clearing her in "Dawn Leaks" as a result she is out of the jail as mercy being a woman.
See what this convicted criminal is doing after released on Bail.
It could only happen in Pakistan. Military leadership keeps giving favours to corrupt Sharifs.
It is now public knowledge that Shahbaz was trying to get another NRO for Sharifs, he failed, admitted Maryam.

Why are they even allowed to talk to Pakistani military leadership in private at all!!
Pakistanis have to stand up and stop the traitors within and outside its borders, if they want to succeed, otherwise, I am afraid, I see a very bleak future.

If we start to doubt the patriotism of our citizens due to these terrorist incidents then, I must say, enemy's fifth generation and hybrid warfare has achieved its aim.

This is what they are aiming to do... Pitting us against each other, trying to tear us apart from the inside, brother against brother.

Enemy has adopted this route because they have seen that their previous attempts against our country and armed forces came out futile.

Our troops are as much exposed in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi as they are in Waziristan, but why the terrorists always attack our troops in Waziristan? Why not in other cities. Because Waziristan was recently cleared by us, its going through a transition phase. Attacking our troops there would give our citizens reasons to criticise our armed forces and leaders for their inefficiency etc.

Remember, the way I always think, whenever some negative notion comes into my mind regarding our Armed Forces or our national leaders or country, or even any other government institution, I immediately shun it away without giving a thought to it.

Whatever we all do... Whatever..... We should always refrain from going against each other..... This holds good for PDF forum as well... If we break our unity then consider your enemy successful.

If we break our unity, then also consider that all officers and soldiers... which we have lost till now.... died in vain.

You sir, are a fresh air to this forum and one of the reason i decided to come back just to read your posts and see the things through your POV ..we may hold different of opinion but your optimism and reason make me want to drop what I am thinking , but its just my stubbornness that comes in the way ..

No need to doubt that unity on a national level can only save us from this situation .

Back
Top Bottom