What's new

Turks taste Pakistani mangoes

Nothing beat eating cubes with a fork!

The wholesome taste of a mango, without any external interference...dreamy!

I use the cup method when I suck a mango (small one). First I suck a little, then take out the seed, and then chow down with a spoon.

The King of fruits is also known as the bathroom fruit. Imagine in the month of Swon with all the heat when you come back to the tent area after a march, a bucket filled with mangoes in ice water is waiting for you. All of you gather around the bucket and go wild with the mangoes.

I always tell my firangi friends, if you haven't tasted a real mango(from the subcontinent, not those mexican crap) you are missing out A LOT.

Alfanso is claimed to be the best in India. It looks savvy but in taste nothing like the Langra (BD,India & Pakistan) and our Amropali.

I agree with you about Alphanso, I think it's overrated. But to each his own.

I am serious too, but i cant send you Private message for low post count. if you can then send me the PM and let me know your company email address/private so we can chat in detail.

There is ample amount of time if you plan well and then execute, i will help you in that don't worry.
I will contact you.

Yes, but for both you Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, the King of Mangoes grows in India.

08BGMYSOREMANGOES_102934f.jpg

Anything else is a compromise.

Well my mother visited Hyderabad India a few years ago in summer and she didn't even try to taste a single mango there.

According to her after eating Pakistani mango, it is outrageous to eat Indian mangoes. :lol:

Hello Guys, What is the cost of 1 Kg of Mango's in Pakistan, Here in Chennai it costs nearly Rs.60-80 for a kilogram of Mango's of decent variety.

Dude, have you ever tasted Pakistani Mangoes ? :what:

I've tasted others - Nothing comes close to the Pakistani Ones - Heavenly ! :smitten:

I love mangoes. can you imagine i tried mango once in malaysia it was having such a weird taste here i didnt ever tried imported mangoes or any local mangoes in malaysia.... i am in love with my own country mangoes same goes to oranges :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I love mangoes. can you imagine i tried mango once in malaysia it was having such a weird taste here i didnt ever tried imported mangoes or any local mangoes in malaysia.... i am in love with my own country mangoes same goes to oranges :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Sir Orange nahin Maltaa & Kinow ! :D

These two have left the poor Orange well behind in terms of taste & nothing beats 'Kala Namak' & Red Blood Malta ! :smitten:

Sir Orange nahin Maltaa & Kinow ! :D

These two have left the poor Orange well behind in terms of taste & nothing beats 'Kala Namak' & Red Blood Malta ! :smitten:

Kinoo ka to apna maza from my city Sargodha :) and magoes from multan from my phuhpo village :D :D

yara serdion me to aik time me chat pe ja ker 15 ,20 kinoo aram se kha leta tha yaha to ginti k 2,3 bhi nhi khae jatay pheekay :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Pakistan should do some serious marketing and market the fruit in different ways. Creativity is required.

Kinoo ka to apna maza from my city Sargodha :) and magoes from multan from my phuhpo village :D :D

yara serdion me to aik time me chat pe ja ker 15 ,20 kinoo aram se kha leta tha yaha to ginti k 2,3 bhi nhi khae jatay pheekay :hitwall:

Sir I was in Singapore a few weeks ago...aap ke Indonesian Bhaiyooon neiii bohat tunggg kiyaaa ! :cray:

Usss 'Haze' neii jo Forest Fires ki wajaa sei shuruu hovaa thaaa, sareiii mereii outdoor plans cancel karvaa diyeiii ! :cry:

But it was amusing to see how many people were wearing those Surgical Masks to protect themselves from the Haze - Zaraaa kabhiii Lahore mein Riksheiii ya Busss ka safffar kiyaa ho naa innn bicharoon neiii - Dhooonaan kiyaa hotaa haiii...lugg pataa jaiii gaaa ! :lol:

Pakistan should do some serious marketing and market the fruit in different ways. Creativity is required.

Yaaar tu UAE mein ho kar hamareiii Arab Bhaiyoon ko Mango introduce nahin karvaa saktaaa - Abbb sub kuch hamneiii hi kiyaa karnaa haiii ? :cray:

Stuff a Sheikh with Anwar Atols & he'd write off Pakistan's debt ! :lol:

WTF? Kya hum mar gaye kya? :pissed: Thode mangoes idhar bhi bhej diya karo! ;)

By the way, what's the cost of these mangoes in Pakistan?

Sir I was in Singapore a few weeks ago...aap ke Indonesian Bhaiyooon neiii bohat tunggg kiyaaa ! :cray:

Usss 'Haze' neii jo Forest Fires ki wajaa sei shuruu hovaa thaaa, sareiii mereii outdoor plans cancel karvaa diyeiii ! :cry:

But it was amusing to see how many people were wearing those Surgical Masks to protect themselves from the Haze - Zaraaa kabhiii Lahore mein Riksheiii ya Busss ka safffar kiyaa ho naa innn bicharoon neiii - Dhooonaan kiyaa hotaa haiii...lugg pataa jaiii gaaa ! :lol:

Yaaar tu UAE mein ho kar hamareiii Arab Bhaiyoon ko Mango introduce nahin karvaa saktaaa - Abbb sub kuch hamneiii hi kiyaa karnaa haiii ? :cray:

Stuff a Sheikh with Anwar Atols & he'd write off Pakistan's debt ! :lol:

Yea, even here too they were distributing masks on roads to everyone :) ever one was looks like a aliens especially chinese girls u can not differentiate a girl or a boy :D....... why dont you come malaysia give me a chance to host you :D

Back
Top Bottom