What's new

Turks taste Pakistani mangoes

Yea, even here too they were distributing masks on roads to everyone :) ever one was looks like a aliens especially chinese girls u can not differentiate a girl or a boy :D....... why dont you come malaysia give me a chance to host you :D

Thank You ! :)

Come to Pakistan & give me a chance to do the same ! :)

now guys hear me out

i eat mango raw, i peel the whole thing and devour it
sticky-rice-10.jpg
:mamba::devil:

Indian mangoes are also really good. Dasheri, Sindhoori, Alfonso are my favourites.

Indian mangoes are also really good. Dasheri, Sindhoori, Alfonso are my favourites.
Upward of Rs 130 a kg - meaning just one bl00dy mango and a half! That comes to around Rs 90 a mango! WTF? I'll need to get a loan from the bank and re-pay in 60 equated monthly installments for a kg of mangoes! :hitwall:

Sh!t! This really sucks, man! :no:

Sure i will :) as i am trying my best to submit my thesis till september and now writing a journal paper to fulfil my requirements.
And you're wasting your precious time on PDF especially on a forum related to mangoes?? :woot: :P

Upward of Rs 130 a kg - meaning just one bl00dy mango and a half! That comes to around Rs 90 a mango! WTF? I'll need to get a loan from the bank and re-pay in 60 equated monthly installments for a kg of mangoes! :hitwall:

Sh!t! This really sucks, man! :no:

And you're wasting your precious time on PDF especially on a forum related to mangoes?? :woot: :P

Because since one and half i couldnt eat my beloved mangoes :hitwall:

Squishy mangoes are the worst. Langhra is the best among mangoes. Make slices and eat with a fork ..

So much praise for Pakistani mangos. By the way where can I get them in London.

My favorite is Kesar

kesar2.jpg

looks like turks are even more after free stuff then us

sharing of fruits and sharing of hands is one thing that brings us together

whenever i was at bus terminal in Istanbul taking bus to Izmit province (for work) -- there was this Corba (chorba) soup place and every time the guy saw me (every Sunday at the same time -- 7:30 bus) he would call me in. He gave me free soup with bread and we smoked a lot of cigarettes together and he knew I was a Pakistani.

I once snuck 10 liras near his cash register because he never let me pay. And when he discovered the 10 lira he got angry and said he doesnt want to accept it.

Both countries have thieves and corrupt (especially Pakistan). But both countries have people with the richest hearts in the world. Hospitality (not materialism) and giving to others is our culture. (our REAL culture)

at least that's how i see it....newer generation -- all they care about is having iPad and Xbox

Squishy mangoes are the worst. Langhra is the best among mangoes. Make slices and eat with a fork ..

squishy isnt ALWAYS bad -- but if its realllllly squishy then it means it's shyte and probably will splatter all over the table once you cut it

best mango is one that is soft but still you can cut into fine slices :smitten:

actually -- after i saw this thread yesterday i ate 4 mangos (after maghreb)

squishy isnt ALWAYS bad -- but if its realllllly squishy then it means it's shyte and probably will splatter all over the table once you cut it

best mango is one that is soft but still you can cut into fine slices :smitten:

actually -- after i saw this thread yesterday i ate 4 mangos (after maghreb)

I hate soft mangoes...I like them a bit hard, so they retain their definite shape.

m doing MS in electrical power system my project is on power quality :D m just 23 ... PHD hopefully in future :)

Good...good ! :)

Sir PhD ke liyee National University of Singapore ki try marnaaa....from what I've heard they offer some very good bursaries, grants & student loans aur usss ki Ranking bhi bohat alaaa haii ! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom