What's new

Turks taste Pakistani mangoes

Okay guys, i found and ate mango today !

That mango was from brazil. But it's color was not like the ones you posted. It was red at one side and greenish yellow at the other side.

It tasted like melon-peach but less tastier and less watery.

Price of the one mango was 5.5 Liras, i think one mango weighs around 250 grams, so it makes 1 kilo of mango at the prize of 22 Liras. Whereas 1 kilo of peach is 4 Liras.

Anyway, i will look for Pakistani mangos from now one. You all suggest they much tastier

@Sinan

In the original article,there are the names of those mangoes. Try to get a hold of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sinan

In the original article,there are the names of those mangoes. Try to get a hold of them.

:omghaha: I went to supermarket and looked for mangos, there were only 3 mangos in a whole store whereas tons of other fruits. I asked to one worker "if these are the mangos or not", he eventually think for a few seconds than said "yes".:omghaha:

I'm so doubtful about finding a named mango but i will keep my eyes open. :tup:

:omghaha: I went to supermarket and looked for mangos, there were only 3 mangos in a whole store whereas tons of other fruits. I asked to one worker "if these are the mangos or not", he eventually think for a few seconds than said "yes".:omghaha:

There is a sizeable Pakistani population in Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir. And these communities do have weekly/ monthly meetings to discuss any issues among the expats.

Try to find some Pakistani at METU, Gazi, I know some Paks in Bilkent. If your ever in Istanbul go to Bahcesehir University (~12-17 Pak students)

And your on your way to a Mango from Pakistan.

Thəorətic Muslim;4521359 said:
There is a sizeable Pakistani population in Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir. And these communities do have weekly/ monthly meetings to discuss any issues among the expats.

Try to find some Pakistani at METU, Gazi, I know some Paks in Bilkent. If your ever in Istanbul go to Bahcesehir University (~12-17 Pak students)

And your on your way to a Mango from Pakistan.

Are you serious? You are asking him to go meet random strangers who could be good or bad just to get a taste of Pakistani mangoes? You think he is really going to take your advice. I don't think there is a Pakistani community in Turkiye just some students.

Sinan just give some Pakistani member here living in Pakistan I volunteer @Aeronaut your mailing address and he will send you some Pakistani mangoes if you can't find any, happy?

Best Mangoes are exported to US.

US have a packaging facility in Multan, Pakistan, and local tribal leaders ensure the supply of best.

Okay guys, i found and ate mango today !

That mango was from brazil. But it's color was not like the ones you posted. It was red at one side and greenish yellow at the other side.

It tasted like melon-peach but less tastier and less watery.

Price of the one mango was 5.5 Liras, i think one mango weighs around 250 grams, so it makes 1 kilo of mango at the prize of 22 Liras. Whereas 1 kilo of peach is 4 Liras.

Anyway, i will look for Pakistani mangos from now one. You all suggest they much tastier

dude mangoes arnt red, they are yellow, that brazilian mango is disgrace on the face on mangoes :disagree:

you guys are alien to mangoes, how is this even possible :rolleyes:

Sinan just give some Pakistani member here living in Pakistan I volunteer @Aeronaut your mailing address and he will send you some Pakistani mangoes if you can't find any, happy?

Thanks for your offer but there is absolutely no way for me to cause that much effort to my Pakistani Brothers.

Thanks for your offer but there is absolutely no way for me to cause that much effort to my Pakistani Brothers.

Not much effort, get mangoes, box them, ship them, it's 2 hour work max.

Wish we would get Pakistani/Indian mangoes here the local mangoes are best left for cooking :)

:'( i miss peshawar <3 after seeing this thread. I can't even get a hold on some decent mangoes here in munich!

Pardes mai apnay des ke kadar ati hai .... :agree:

Back
Top Bottom