What's new

Turkiye gets the contract to build a tanker ship for Pakistan Navy.

So what's the job of a sea replenishment tanker? Btw that's my first post!!!

Hosgeldinz, In simple words its a supply ship its job is to provide oil, dry cargo and other basic necessities to the ships on the high seas.

really thank you mate. Will do it :)

For the ships ? :what:

It is the other way around

Ships refuel aircraft (rotary wing)

6985626916_94fd6d0108.jpg

Can't wait to see pic/video when it is built and can't wait to show my dad which is ex PN capt and ex PNSC merchent navy adviser he in his days of service with PN captened a PN tanker :)

What are specification of AkAR class Tanker, i think TN is having two ships of this class..
She's a support ship that is able to refuel and supply other ships on long voyages.
c_2.jpg

She makes 15 knots.
She has a basic protection of 2x Phalanxes.
She can carry 19350 tonnes of fuel and supplies.
And She has a crew of 17 officers, 47 petty officers, 10 Master Sergeants and 104 Privates.

Not' sure she's the one that PN procured, but I'm certain they'll be similiar.

She's a support ship that is able to refuel and supply other ships on long voyages.
c_2.jpg

She makes 15 knots.
She has a basic protection of 2x Phalanxes.
She can carry 19350 tonnes of fuel and supplies.
And She has a crew of 17 officers, 47 petty officers, 10 Master Sergeants and 104 Privates.

Not' sure she's the one that PN procured, but I'm certain they'll be similiar.

Great for the cooperation between two brother countries.

pathetic, when our engineers cant even build a ship and 2 number engineers from 2 number country called turkey(not the chicken specie) comes and build third class product and we provide them hefty amounts for that(just like rental power projects and lahore BRT)

That is not good buddy. Certainly not very suitable words for a country. India I agree but why Turkey?

pathetic, when our engineers cant even build a ship and 2 number engineers from 2 number country called turkey(not the chicken specie) comes and build third class product and we provide them hefty amounts for that(just like rental power projects and lahore BRT)

Even in this circumstances, this pathetic country is more advanced than Pakistan in every aspects.

No offence, just saying.

Back
Top Bottom