What's new

Turkish view: The unstoppable fall of Ikhwanism!

İgnorant Boys are talking about Turkish Republic of Northen Cyprus

in 1960 Turkish and Greek Cypriots have signed agreement to create Republic of Cyprus
and both Communities had the right to be represented in each İnstitution

But in 1963 Greek Cypriots have started killing Turkish Cypriots and trying the constitutional amendment to destroy right of Turkish Cypriots in Republic of Cyprus

even 15,000 Soldiers of the Greek Army were unofficially stationed on the island to do it

between 1963 and 1974 Greece and Greek Cypriots tried to destroy Turkish Community in the İsland

in finally , by 1974 Turkish Armed Forces have launched military operation to save innocent and defenseless Turkish Community in the İsland ... ( based on the article of the Zurich and London Treaty )

so Nobody can touch our Turkish Cypriot brothers in the İsland
and Azerbaijan , Libya , Pakistan and many Muslim Countries are ready to recognize Turkish Republic of Northen Cyprus

btw İran also lost in Nagorno Karabakh ........ Bravo Azerbaijan .. great victory

And that is why Erdogan is now suddenly talking nicely to Europeans and Saudis.

Turkiye won in İraq , Syria , Qatar , Libya and Azerbaijan ....

now Turkish Army is in N.Cyprus , İraq , Syria , Qatar , Somalia , Libya and Azerbaijan also in the Eastern Mediterranean

Nobody can push Turkiye out of the regional equation

Turkiye just gives a chance to Europe and S.Arabia to work together in the region or Russia-China-İran is ready to work with Turkiye

Last edited:
@Homajon @MMM-E I've noticed both of you are talking about Nagarno-Karabakh, which only helps the Western and Armenian-nationalist narrative.

From what I know, the main issue with Azerbaijan is actually the fact that the land AROUND the Nagarno-Karabakh is (or was) occupied. While NK was 75% Armenian, the occupied lands around it was 95% Azeri.

And those surrounding lands had 5x the population of NK. So overall a million Azeris were ethnically cleansed to make way for 200k Armenians.

Of course, I know about Shusha and all that as well. Western media exclusively frames the conversation around NK and therefore makes it seem like the lands were always majority Armenian and hence they should have right to self-determine their own fate. This is of course a misframing and selective omission of the full picture.

Even TRT World didn't explain this properly, and kept yapping about "Nagarno-Karabakh" and didn't even indicate the other occupied territories in their maps on screen!

I've been following Turkish PR for a year now, and all I can say is that it is GARBAGE and extremely ineffective compared to say RT which does a really good job at always presenting Russia's side of issues and exposing gaps or double-standards of Western media.

Turkey needs to work on its P.R. How many hundreds of millions were spent to set up TRTW and they can't present Turkey's POV properly. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom