What's new

Turkish TV serials captivate Pakistani viewers

It seems Pak establishment has picked the secular Turk route. The more secular we will become, more "they" will make rivers of milk and honey flow for us. For better or worse. "They" are everywhere now so...

Even Turkey wanta to reverse that route, why would Pakistan follow it? Though aim of Pakistan is to balance it. Too much leaning on any side can cause problems. In essence Pakistan society is polarized between conservative practicing muslims and modern urban and westernized ppl.

I personally would rather prefer the conservative route than the secular one.

Don't know how I feel about it.
Will it be good or bad ?

Even Turkey wanta to reverse that route, why would Pakistan follow it? Though aim of Pakistan is to balance it. Too much leaning on any side can cause problems. In essence Pakistan society is polarized between conservative practicing muslims and modern urban and westernized ppl.

I personally would rather prefer the conservative route than the secular one.

Anything is better than Islam hating extremist kamalists. Even if you make us secular to the core you will not be able to take the islam out of us.

Just like Turks Kamalists failed to completely uproot islam and make Turkey completely secular.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom