What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
iskender1.jpg

Iskender kebab HELL YEaH..!!

Albanian and girls from Balkans are generally better than Russian girls.

Albanian chicks.... yes they are fine. Like this one.
250_615932_almeda-abazi.jpg

But can they beat russians..... I don't think so. Experience talks man, when i was younger, i met with many girls with many nationalities in holidays. I even went to "Backpacking Europe" saw many EU countries. No one beats Russians. :bounce:
@Neptune Düşünemedim.

Last edited by a moderator:
almedasurvivor.jpg

But can they beat russians..... I don't think so. Experience talks man, when i was younger, i met with many girls with many nationalities in holidays. I even went to "Backpacking Europe" saw many EU countries. No one beats Russians. :bounce:

I knew this Hungarian chick, and she absolutely blew Russians girls away.

Hmm, you remind me of someone when i joined a certain Kurdish Forum. Tried to discuss ongoing peace negotiations but because of the ongoing repeatedly insults, i left that forum after a few weeks.

Anyways, i always like to hear from both sides even if i don't agree with one sides opinions. Now we have a decent mod, you should feel more safe to post more.

Were you the guy with Timocin avatar? In that case we did discuss together. But I was the more ''mannered one'' :)

Baykuş;4452236 said:
There we go brother, can't believe nobody posted it sooner!

Red is tomato sauce, white is yogurt. I'm so hungry right now I could probably eat a whole cow.

You must try Chapli kebab from Peshawar.

I could eat 7 naans with chapli kebab. :bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew this Hungarian chick, and she absolutely blew Russians girls away.

Man, if you are serious, you should definitely come to Turkey (Antalya/Kemer ) in a summer vacation. Book into "phaselis rose" hotel, live your life.

almedasurvivor.jpg

Sinan, bu foto bizim için normal ama Türk olmayan üyeler ve modkar bunu pek hoş karşılayamayabilir. Istersen onu sil, yerine hatunun başka bir resmini koy :)

Were you the guy with Timocin avatar? In that case we did discuss together. But I was the more ''mannered one'' :)

Yeap, i remembered correctly than. You were the most mannered one. :) It doesn't matter though, anyone from that forum could come and discuss in a mannered way. But no to, European ladies. They don't know what they are talking about.

Sinan, bu foto bizim için normal ama Türk olmayan üyeler ve modkar bunu pek hoş karşılayamayabilir. Istersen onu sil, yerine hatunun başka bir resmini koy :)

Biz Türk olarak burdayız değil mi? Kendi kültür ve anlayışımıza göre davranmak kadar doğal bir durum yok!? Bizler Arap gibi düşünüp Pakistanlı gibi konuşacaksak ciddi bir onur sorunu ortaya çıkar, bunun farkında mısınız?

Biz Türk olarak burdayız değil mi? Kendi kültür ve anlayışımıza göre davranmak kadar doğal bir durum yok!? Bizler Arap gibi düşünüp Pakistanlı gibi konuşacaksak ciddi bir onur sorunu ortaya çıkar, bunun farkında mısınız?

Ne olursa olsun misafiriz sonuç da.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom