What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Sri Lankan. Growing up in Sri Lanka, I've watched a lot of korean movies, dramas etc.

Well I don't know about Korean, but Japanese does have similarities with Turkic.

gece gece canım bunu istedi
beyti-kebabi-yemek-tarifi.jpg

Bro never saw it before what is it name?

I vaguely remember that you said that you are living in Turkey. If not where are you living now ?

I have lived in Turkey and go there every year. From the picture, you can probably guess from where I originate ;) I now live in Europe.

I have lived in Turkey and go there every year. From the picture, you can probably guess from where I originate ;) I now live in Europe.

Sir, i'm very confused right now. Than you are Kurd who born in America, then moved to Turkey lived for some years. Spend few years in UAE and finally settled in Europe. :woot:

Sir, i'm very confused right now. Than you are Kurd who born in America, then moved to Turkey lived for some years. Spend few years in UAE and finally settled in Europe. :woot:

Haha! no no. The flags were just randomly picked. I am a Kurd from Konya area. We later moved to Europe. I visit Konya each year. But also other parts of Turkey including the Kurdish cities to the east :D

I think, it depends for anyone's tastes. But if you are asking my opnion, yes, i have seen much better Russian girls than Hazal Kaya.

Albanian and girls from Balkans are generally better than Russian girls.

Haha! no no. The flags were just randomly picked. I am a Kurd from Konya area. We later moved to Europe. I visit Konya each year. But also other parts of Turkey including the Kurdish cities to the east :D

Hmm, you remind me of someone when i joined a certain Kurdish Forum. Tried to discuss ongoing peace negotiations but because of the ongoing repeatedly insults, i left that forum after a few weeks.

Anyways, i always like to hear from both sides even if i don't agree with one sides opinions. Now we have a decent mod, you should feel more safe to post more.

@olcayto Both are in the same language family but Korean is more closer to our language.

Yeah some linguistic's say they are some say they ain't.
All though I have heard Japanese a lot and it does have somewhat resembles with Turkish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom