What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe we can open a seperate thread called (Turkish Defence Forum Development) where we can discuss this project without bothering everyone. Besides then we will not be interrupted by random stuff.

3 Great Empires in 1683....Wow ..

Attachments

• three empires in 1683.jpg
    three empires in 1683.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 42
I have a question, why does the Turkish forces in Cyprus have M48 tanks?

I would have hoped they would at least have M60 tanks against the Greek t-80's

Last edited:
....How to give Link of Picture....so you can Avoid Picture Upload.....
I want picture to display at one instant....??
thanks for informing me & telling me about my picture post Error.....thanks you all dear fellows

I think...Iam Intruder.....in Turkish Tea House....hahahaha:what:
i disturbed the whole talk.....sorry for that

Actually Iam new Recruit....thats why i keep testing all available tools here........:cheers:

Also in the main post i think there should be total fleet numbers... Something like >

Total Fleet: X
Jets: Y
Transport Planes: Z
Helicopters: A
Radar & Survellience aircrafts: B
bla
bla
bla
(I'm not an expert for classify but something like this can be)

Then >>

Jets

F-16 C : E
F-16 D: F

etc...

I have a question, why do the Turkish forces in Cyprus have M48 tanks?

I would have hoped they would at least have M60 against the Greek t-80's

its not like they gonna attack unless they want to lose other half :D

Also in the main post i think there should be total fleet numbers... Something like >

Total Fleet: X
Jets: Y
Transport Planes: Z
Helicopters: A
Radar & Survellience aircrafts: B
bla
bla
bla
(I'm not an expert for classify but something like this can be)

Then >>

Jets

F-16 C : E
F-16 D: F

etc...

I thought of the same thing... also adding number of aircrafts in each Fleet. but those numbers are hard to find, also those numbers should be %100 real.

@xxxKULxxx @Kaan

Let's continue in this thread. Turkish Defence Forum Development

I thought of the same thing... also adding number of aircrafts in each Fleet. but those numbers are hard to find, also those numbers should be %100 real.

Yes right... No need to hurry up Sinan... Take it easy... You use right sources by now and don't get into unknown details now... If one of us reach right sources you can edit these posts later... Don't get tired that much...

You use this right ?

Envanterdeki Uçaklar  - Türk Hava Kuvvetleri

shall we continue it here ? @rmi5 @doritos @SALMAN AL-FARSI

LOL, so you are really a Safavid as they say.:rofl:
Anyway, half Azeri, or full Azeri does not matter for me. You are my brother, dude ;)

OK, but all Oghuz Turks, in Persian they call it Ghoz, were called Turkmen in centuries ago, and later the term turkmen got narrowed only for the Oghuz Turks who live in the east of Caspian Sea. That's why they still call Iraqi, and Syrian turks as turkmen. That's what I read before, and wanted to reconfirm it for myself. ;)
thats is much more than this have you ever ask how many tribe we have in common ? i can show you old maps naming azerbijan as turkmenia btw we always called you as turks and we still do idk if you heard abou this tribe igder ! this tribe exisit in my ear several valliage have that name it's also exist in both south and north azerbijan ,turkey ,iraq, and among qashqaies

Last edited:
shall we continue it here ? @rmi5 @doritos @SALMAN AL-FARSI

thats is much more than this have you ever ask how many tribe we have in common ? i can show you old maps naming azerbijan as turkmenia btw we always called you as turks and we still do idk if you heard abou this tribe igder ! this tribe exisit in my ear several valliage have that name it's also exist in both south and north azerbijan ,turkey ,iraq, and among qashqaies
Yup, Actually that's basically the same thing as what I said. ;)

Yup, Actually that's basically the same thing as what I said. ;)
some a$$holes wanna make new id for our people than turn us against each other this is things we should avoid it :D

both of iraqi turkmens azeri and turkmens have come from salgur tribe this make our dialect much closer

i hop @Azeri440 and @ASQ-1918 join us too the differences in our dialect is about the accent and few words we still useing some old turkic words but today it may replace it in azeri and turkish so we usully understand you but you may not understand ours , from my personal search we have few words common in bulgar and Hungarians language which today replaced with arabic in turkish and azeri , i ill give you one example the word for cat in turkish is same with english but we turkmen call cat as mishik hungarians call it as michka doge in bulgar is same as turkmen ofc we also use it and kopek for doges if you interested i can give you much more example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom