What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
some a$$holes wanna make new id for our people than turn us against each other this is things we should avoid it :D

both of iraqi turkmens azeri and turkmens have come from salgur tribe this make our dialect much closer

i hop @Azeri440 and @ASQ-1918 join us too the differences in our dialect is about the accent and few words we still useing some old turkic words but today it may replace it in azeri and turkish so we usully understand you but you may not understand ours , from my personal search we have few words common in bulgar and Hungarians language which today replaced with arabic in turkish and azeri , i ill give you one example the word for cat in turkish is same with english but we turkmen call cat as mishik hungarians call it as michka doge in bulgar is same as turkmen ofc we also use it and kopek for doges if you interested i can give you much more example
Nope Dude, No one can create any beef among us ;)
Hungarians have somethings in common with us in a broader view, even Pan-Turanism was first introduced in Hungary ;) But, Bulgars are Southern Slavs and I don't think that we have too much things in common ;)
Anyway, your language is also very close to Azerbaijani Turkic. Previously, I sent some Turkmen videos for my acquaintances and they understood it throughly ;) Basically, the language is the same, only your accent is a bit cute ;)

:ashamed: doesn't kedi and cati/cat are same ? :secret:

Hungarians have somethings in common with us in a broader view, even Pan-Turanism was first introduced in Hungary ;) But, Bulgars are Southern Slavs and I don't think that we have too much things in common ;)
Anyway, your language is also very close to Azerbaijani Turkic. Previously, I sent some Turkmen videos for my acquaintances and they understood it throughly ;) Basically, the language is the same, only your accent is a bit cute ;)
:P :tup:

Actually the name of the country of Bulgaria comes from the Bulgar Turks. Later the slavs moved in.
But up until now Bulgaria still has a big Turkic minority.

Yeah but i dont think the Turkish word is derived from English.
dude you misunderstood me :p:

@rmi5 this is a source i found it in internet

This fact is supported in the work �On the Relations of Turkmen and Old Turkic languages with the Magyar language� (Ashgabat, 1985) by a Turkmen philologist Ya. Chungaev. While comparing the Hungarian words with the Turkmen ones the identity of some of them is obvious, for example, Hung. agg (�aged�) � Turk. aga (�oldest�), Hung. alma (�an apple�) � Turk. alma (�an apple�), Hung. ata (�father�) � Turk. ata (�father�, �grandfather�), Hung. arpa (�barley�) � Turk. agra (�barley�), Hung. balta (�an axe�) � Turk. palta (�an axe�), Hung. kes (�a knife�) � Turk. kesmek (�to cut�), Hung. kazan (�a big pot�) � Turk. gazan (�a pot�), Hung. ki (�who�) � Turk. kim (�who�), Hung. pamut (�cotton�) � Turk. pamyk (�cotton�), Hung. ter (�arena�) � Turk. tor (�an honorary place�), Hung. taray (�a comb�) � Turk. darak (�a comb�), Hung. derek (�a tree trunk�) � Turk. derek (�a poplar�), Hung. tary (�millet�) � Turk. dary (�millet�), Hung. teve (�a camel�) � Turk. duye (�a camel�) and others.

i wirte this one in person when I compared turkmen and hungarian language

[english] yellow=[hungarian] sari = [turkmen]sara = s?rga

[english]black = [hungarian]komor = Coal in turkmen

[english]blue =[hungarian] kék =[turkmen] gok

[english]mother =[hungarian] anya mama =[turkmen] anne mama enne

[english]father = [hungarian]atya apa =[turkmen] ata

[english]two = [hungarian]két =[turkmen] iki

[english]what =[hungarian] mi = [turkmen]ne'mi

[english]she he it =[hungarian] o =[turkmen] o

[english]cat = [hungarian]macska =[turkmen] meshik

[english]dog = [hungarian]kutya eb =[turkmen] kopek / it / kujuk

[hungarian] menny (heaven) + dorog (d?r?g) (rumble) ? mennydorog (thundering) [turkmen] yel'derog thundring yildrim lighting

[english]fish =[hungarian] kifog = [turkmen]kefir/ baligh

[english]take = [hungarian]kap = [turkmen]kak

[english]finger/sleeve = [hungarian]ujj [turkmen] uj = tip

[english]five =[hungarian] ot ten = [turkmen]on

[english]kill = [hungarian]oles ol =[turkmen] oldir ol = die

most of turkish word which ends with z we turn them to r like kalmaz (TR)kalmar(TM)

Last edited:
@ghara ghan
Do you watch Game of Thrones? The new season starts today. BTW, your avatar is the flag of House of Starks, Northerners, in game of thrones :D

@ghara ghan
Do you watch Game of Thrones? The new season starts today. BTW, your avatar is the flag of House of Starks, Northerners, in game of thrones :D
yea i loved that TV series :p: right now im looking for the website to download the s4e1 :chilli: btw yet not get any success :cray:! btw who do you think will sit on iron thrones :woot:

yea i loved that TV series :p: right now im looking for the website to download the s4e1 :chilli: btw yet not get any success :cray:! btw who do you think will sit on iron thrones :woot:
LOL, Actually I have read these parts of books of Game of thrones and I know what would happen. :-) So, I prefer not to spoil you the TV series. You can download it from Torrent, since there is no torrent laws in Iran :rofl:

LOL, Actually I have read these parts of books of Game of thrones and I know what would happen. :-) So, I prefer not to spoil you the TV series. You can download it from Torrent, since there is no torrent laws in Iran :rofl:
ty i get one from torrent i hop this isn't a fake one ;)

purple wedding :whistle:

@ghara ghan, @rmi5

Turkmen term in Caucasus (north Azerbaijan) had been still in usage, in a slightly different form, Tarakama. Tarakama and Turk had slightly different meanings in Azerbaijan, the former was used to designate nomads, and the latter to settled Turks.

For example, a Russian traveler who visited Transcaucasia in 1771 used the Tarakama and Trukhmen term for Azerbaijani Turks.

TEREKEMENSKIE OR TRUHMENSKIE

They occupy the eastern foot of the Caucasus Mountains, the western shore of the Caspian Sea near Boynaka, Derbent and Utamisha and also own all the southern foothills of the Caucasus Alazan or Kakheti to the Caspian Sea. Their districts there are Cuba, Altipara, Tokuspara, Miskindzhal, Hinakut, Krishbudah Chamakh and all of Shirvan, they all have a common master in the person of Fath Ali Khan, whose tenure extends to Salliana. With the given border following truhmenskie district in the west: Shaka, Caballo, Agdash and Arash, who also have a ruler, now it is Hussain Khan, son of Haji Dzhalabi having a residence in the town of Nukha.

ИОГАНН АНТОН ГИЛЬДЕНШТЕДТ
ПУТЕШЕСТВИЕ ПО КАВКАЗУ

Last edited:
Gorunuse gore Al-nusra ya Sarin gazini MIT(Hakan Fidan)vermis ve o yuzden Amerika Suriyeye girmemis.
Bu nasil bir is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom