What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a new invention called "ignore" brother, it might be very useful in this case.

Also, @WebMaster @The Sultan Erdogan isn't Turkish, We'd appreciate if you can tell him to switch his flags.
He's making a fool out of himself and we don't want people to think he's one of us.

regards
No in this case not,i'll tell you why.
First he fks up on the Egyptian thread,i had to counter.
Then he starts against the Indians,again i had to.
This all as a TURK,get it?
Adamlar kufur ediyor Turklere,bende mecbur cevap verdim.
Btw,check the false flag thread,i allready posted it there yesterday or the day before.

Şu seçim konusunda P.lı üyenin birisi trollük yapıyordu, hemen sonra da bu çıktı, kim olduğunu tahmin etmek zor değil.
Tabiki,ama bir sey yapmiyorlar,ortaligin karismasi bunlar icin iyi(forum aktif).

Sahil Güvenlik botları Ege'de boy gösterdi

Ege Denizi'nde Edirne’nin Enez İlçesi Saros Körfezi açıklarında Türk sahil güvenlik botlarıyla, Yunan Sahil Güvenlik botları birbirlerine boy gösterisi yaptı.
Edirne'nin Enez İlçesi Limanı'ndan avlanmaya çıkan balıkçılar, uluslararası sulardaki Zürafa Kayalıkları yakınlarında avlanırken, Yunan Sahil Güvenlik botlarının tacizine uğradı. Zürafa Kayalıkları olarak bilinen alanda 15 dakika süre ile devam eden taciz Türk kara sularında meydana geldi.

Yunan Sahil Güvenlik ekibinin Türk kara suları içerisinde avlanan Türk balıkçıların yakınana kadar gelmesi ve kara suları sınırını ihlal etmesi kısa süre içinde olayı fark eden Türk Sahil Güvenlik botunu harekete geçirdi.

Enez Sahil Güvenlik Komutanlığına bağlı 308 botu kısa süre içinde Semadirek Adası açıklarında bulunan Zürafa Kayalıkları mevkiine gelerek burada 15 dakika süre ile Yunan botunu uzaklaştırmak için etrafından ve yakınında çeşitli manevralar yaptı. Yunan botunun ısrarlara rağmen uzaklaşır gibi yaparak tekrar Türk kara suları içine girmesi ise dikkat çekti.

Yunan botunun balıkçıların üzerine doğru gelmesi esnasında ise Türk Sahil Güvenlik botunun yaptığı manevralarla Yunan botu dalgalar arasında kaldı. Türk Sahil Güvenlik botunun başarısı çevrede bulunan Türk Balıkçıları tarafından an be an görüntülendi. Yaşanan it dalaşı sonrasında Yunan boyu kısa sürede uzaklaşarak Yunan kara sularında sorumluluk sahasına ilerledi.

Türk-Yunan kara sularında bu tür dalaşların sürekli olarak yaşandığı, yaşanmaması için ise Türk yetkililerin Yunanlı meslektaşları ile yapılan toplantılarda konuyu gündeme getirdiği biliniyor.

Sahil Güvenlik botları Ege'de boy gösterdi

I'm not arguing that, but the fact is whatever money you pay to the Russians for your equipment is somehow ending up supplying Armenian army. You are making a difference but Russians are making sure that you don't make enough difference.

With all due respect, thats too simplistic. I'm not exactly seeing that, is it a real fact or just assumption? What if I told you that the amount for last 3 years (arms purchase from Russia) is more than $4 billion and growing? Are you saying that Russia somehow "compensates" this and is pouring billions, not millions but billions, of weaponry to Armenia? .

With all due respect, thats too simplistic. I'm not exactly seeing that, is it a real fact or just assumption, as is the case most of the time? What if I told you that the amount for last 3 years (arms purchase from Russia) is more than $4 billion and growing? Are you saying that Russia somehow "compensates" this and is pouring billions, not millions but billions, of weaponry to Armenia?
nope, it's much more simple, they are okay with Azerbaijan taking the upper hand

they just want armenia to have enough deterrent to to keep azerbaijan from taking back Karabagh.

Didn't they station S300s in Russia? they did. It takes away Azerbaijan's air superiority and keep the war on the ground.

@Sinan @xxxKULxxx @Neptune

I started some work on "List of active ships of the Turkish Navy" It will have a picture of each ship, specifications, and some other details. basically it will be a place where people can grab info about a particular ship in an easy way instead of going through a million pages on wikipedia. What do you guys think?

I started some work on "List of active ships of the Turkish Navy" It will have a picture of each ship, specifications, and some other details. basically it will be a place where people can grab info about a particular ship in an easy way instead of going through a million pages on wikipedia. What do you guys think?

OK, good it's good you work on it but don't post them here now... Because alltogether we will decide 1 common style by working on Sinan's posts... And then you can boom that thread... :enjoy:

OK, good it's good you work on it but don't post them here now... Because alltogether we will decide 1 common style by working on Sinan's posts... And then you can boom that thread... :enjoy:
right now im gathering info. What if there are not enough pictures or whatever to make a common format? For example some of the ships are really hard to find.

@Manticore what do you think about this idea of informative threads that basically only hold information?

Example:
Fleets of Turkish Air Force

That's what I'm saying, I'm not exactly seeing that. And what exactly is "enough" in this case? That the war has not begun yet doesn't means "Armenia has enough deterrence", obviously the pace of Azerbaijan and Armenia's military build-up, with Russian assistance included, is not comparable at all. From Azerbaijan's perspective, more time means greater difference.

S-300 which was given to Armenia were the old PT/PS from Russian inventory, not only are they really old technologically, they have only a maximum range of 75km. To say that they make Armenia's air defence invincible is wrong.

Last edited:
right now im gathering info. What if there are not enough pictures or whatever to make a common format? For example some of the ships are really hard to find.

1 photo for 1 class is enough... Other Forces of us has land vehicles also.. We can add them related forces threads... For sure most of land vehicles should be under Turkish Land Forces thread...

That would be fine by me. Bazı gemiler hatta barbaros ve gabya sınıfı gemilerin bir çoğu 2000lerdeki modernize programlarının üstüne tekrar modernize olmuş durumda. Mesela Google'a TCG GEDİZ yazdığında önüne gelen fotoğrafların neredeyse hepsi eski Genesis programından sonrasına ait. Oysa Gediz daha sonra Genesis Advent Programına tabii tutulmuş olup SMART-S Mk2 ve 8-cell Mk41 entegrasyonu yapılmıştır. Aynı şekilde yakın dönemde SAT komandolarimiza DZKK tarafından MultiCam ve cok sayida EOtech, grip gibi gelişmiş tüfek aksesuarları ve nisangahlari alınmıştır. Fakat gene SAT ile ilgili arama yapıldığında bunları goremeyiz pek. bizim silahlı Kuvvetlerin olayı bu. Neredeyse Çin ve bütün NATO ülkeleri ordularında ayrıca sırf fotoğraf video cart curt için Mangalar oluşturmuş durumda. Bizim millet propanda, güç gosterisi felan sevmez. İcraata gelince is yaparız. İşte bi tek bayramlardaki geçit törenleri kaldı bi tek. Onlar da hep sosyalism den kalma. Onları da artık kaldırdık sayılır.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom