Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sinan

I like this online Turkish Military Database Project. :smitten:

Last edited:
@Sinan

I like this online Turkish Military Database Project. :smitten:

The project that Kul mentioned, right ?

It will be good. But this "reserved" issue is annoying, also there is a time limit that you can edit your posts. After that you can't edit.

I think, this issues should be first solved for our team if we are going to start for the project.

THe project that Kul mentioned, right ?

It will be good. But this "reserved" issue is annoying, also there is a time limit that you can edit your posts. After that you can't edit.

I think, this issues should be first for our team if we are going to start for the project.
Right. Some one needs to have the capability to lock threads and delete posts.

The project that Kul mentioned, right ?

I think, this issues should be first solved for our team if we are going to start for the project.

Sinan you can prepare these posts on programs like Microsoft Word and then you can copy/paste them quckly to your post by editing reserved post of your's...

@Sinan The pictures you found are amazing. the organization of the posts is nice aswell. You turned an idea into reality by taking the first step and initiating this project. :tup:

Last edited:
Sinan you can prepare these posts on programs like Microsoft Word and then you can copy/paste them quckly to your post by editing reserved post of your's...

Yeap, that could be....at least worth a shot. I'm wondering Acaba copy, paste yaparken, format bozulur mu die düşünüyorum ama bi denemek lazım.

------------------------------------------------------------------
@Jungibaaz

You can open this thread, so i can finish my work :)

Fleets of Turkish Air Force

@Sinan The pictures you found are amazing. the organization of the posts is nice aswell. You turned an idea into reality by taking the first step and initiating this project. :tup:

Thx, bro. :)

First post, kinda looks plain.. :( Any ideas ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeap, that could be....at least worth a shot. I'm wondering Acaba copy, paste yaparken, format bozulur mu die düşünüyorum ama bi denemek lazım.

------------------------------------------------------------------
@Jungibaaz

You can open this thread, so i can finish my work :)

Fleets of Turkish Air Force

Thx, bro. :)

First post, kinda looks plain.. :( Any ideas ?
I will try to come up with something later. Its 5:00 a.m right now so i am going back to sleep.

Bu salak ''the sultan erdogan'' hìntlilerle turk olarak savasiyor,onun yuzunden basimiz belaya girecek.
There's a new invention called "ignore" brother, it might be very useful in this case.

Also, @WebMaster The Sultan Erdogan isn't Turkish, We'd appreciate if you can tell him to switch his flags.
He's making a fool out of himself and we don't want people to think he's one of us.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom