What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
vaaay vaaaaay vaaaaaaaaay @waz is here last time i remember i was planing to assassinate him cuz he was looking after our girls ! :D

i think a lot of time , the best option to lure him into a trap is to ask some of the actresses from magnificent century to invite him to dinner where we waiting for @waz :p::lol:

the question is which one ? i personally chose Nur Fettahoğlu :enjoy: but i dont think @rmi5 will like it :lol:

vaaay vaaaaay vaaaaaaaaay @waz is here last time i remember i was planing to assassinate him cuz he was looking after our girls ! :D

i think a lot of time , the best option to lure him into a trap is to ask some of the actresses from magnificent century to invite him to dinner where we waiting for @waz :p::lol:

the question is which one ? i personally chose Nur Fettahoğlu :enjoy: but i dont think @rmi5 will like it :lol:

hahaha bro, you're more than welcome to marry a Pakistani lady and they are just as beautiful. I'm afraid that trap of yours would work too well and like I said before I will die a happy man.

Nur Fettahoğlu is a pretty lady and her husband is a lucky man. :p:

I think I can get the ice-cream off the seller. :p:

hahaha bro, you're more than welcome to marry a Pakistani lady and they are just as beautiful. I'm afraid that trap of yours would work too well and like I said before I will die a happy man.

Nur Fettahoğlu is a pretty lady and her husband is a lucky man. :p:
just kidding bro :P , yea **** girls are very beautiful :smitten::smitten::smitten:you too i welcome marriage between turkmens and pakis :D every one will accept that trap with open arms :chilli:;)

nur is loved by all people whom watch MC and yea her husband is very luck man but since i know @rmi5 looking after her his opinion about her husband wont be same as yours :rofl::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom