What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
real-friends-dont-get-offended-when-you-insult-them.jpg

Guys, i'm still working on a subject and i'm going to open a thread about it tomorrow.

What i want is, i want the first 5 posts in the thread. So i can post the informative posts before anybody can derail the topic.

@Kaan maybe you can help me.

This how it is going to work.

1-) Post by me
2-) Kaan's Post (just write "reserved")
3-) Post by me (reserved)
4-) Kaan's Post ("reserved")
5-) Post by me (reserved)
6-) Kaan's Post ("reserved")
7-) Post by me (reserved)
8-) Kaan's Post ("reserved")
9-) Post by me (reserved)

^^ After the 9th post of the thread. You are going to delete your posts, So the first 5 posts will be mine and i'm going to begin editting them with infos without having fear of derailling the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, i'm still working on a subject and i'm going to open a thread about it tomorrow.

What i want is, i want the first 5 posts in the thread. So i can post the informative posts before anybody can derail the topic.

@Kaan maybe you can help me.

This how it is going to work.

1-) Post by me
2-) Kaan's Post (just write "reserved")
3-) Post by me (reserved)
4-) Kaan's Post ("reserved")
5-) Post by me (reserved)
6-) Kaan's Post ("reserved")
7-) Post by me (reserved)
8-) Kaan's Post ("reserved")
9-) Post by me (reserved)

^^ After the 9th post of the thread. You are going to delete your posts, So the first 5 posts will be mine and i'm going to begin editting them with infos without having fear of derailling the subject.
If one of us becomes PDF media we can use this concept in the turkmen thread aswell.

so basically I put info then you copy paste it and make it professional and informative. Then I delete my posts and the informative posts are left.

Is this correct?

If one of us becomes PDF media we can use this concept in the turkmen thread aswell.

so basically I put info then you copy paste it and make it professional and informative. Then I delete my posts and the informative posts are left.

Is this correct?

Nope, i will post informative posts. I need you as a place holder. You will just write "reserved" in your posts. Like i explained in my previous post.

This is needed some nobody can interupt the first 5 informative posts done by me.

Nope, i will post informative posts. I need you as a place holder. You will just write "reserved" in your posts. Like i explained in my previous post.

This is needed some nobody can interupt the first 5 informative posts done by me.
Oops:oops:

What time do you plan to do this project tomorrow? I can tell you if I am available at that time.

Oops:oops:

What time do you plan to do this project tomorrow? I can tell you if I am available at that time.

Don't mind the time. It can be today, tomorrow, or later. I wil contanct you and wait for your response :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom