What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Profiline bakmadim, isimden yola cikarak bir soru sordum sadece, :ashamed: isi siz bulandirdiniz. :ph34r:

Aylin Kotil, Mustafa Sarıgül'ün eski eşi. CHP'den Beyoğlu belediye başkanı adayıydı.

Thanks all,i'm going to finish the current one quickly within a couple of days,and then do my favourite battle.My username.;)
Dont worry about us. Continue with your normal schedule. No Rush.

Do you publish or contribute to any books? Any future plans?

Dont worry about us. Continue with your normal schedule. No Rush.

Do you publish or contribute to any books? Any future plans?

No,no i do it just for fun.And they are not original works.I have a huge collection of military magazines,military history books,documentaries.Plus the internet.Each provides snippets of info and pics .I take from each,make gist by leaving out the unnecessary parts ,give a little of my own take and then post it.I'm a history majors student so i have to this type of note compilation and presentation regularly anyway,so its not difficult for me.Its good time pass and i also learn much more in depth about the topic than i used to while i'm doing the research.On top of it it provides some good reading time for my fellow forumers so win-win.:-)
Don't worry it's not abt rush,it mostly about motivation.If i do it too often i get saturated,so i take break about a week then again start.When i feel pumped like now,i can progress quickly in 2-3 days.

a8617216adaca5b8197f5a6612fa94db.jpg

Reminds me of when i graduated from high school one year early. All my friends were like "omg you wont get to enjoy senior year and graduation. What if it doesn't work out?" you know that type of b.s. Now im 2 semesters ahead of them in college. Dumbasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom