What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you be more spesific? you family will visit center or other towns like alanya,belek etc? and when will you come here? if your hotel close to sea probably has a private beach for everyone but don't expect much, beside this you can rent private family-size cabinets on beaches otherwise its difficult to find special haram-selam thing specially on public part of the beach exept some hotels provide such servise AFAIK such as Harrington Hotel in konyaaltı, I think they have special pools both for women and men... Still since kinda issues are still sensitive and can be used in media in other way. Maybe other users know some places like this. If you rent a car it could be easier travelling around, by bus it's really torture under hot sun. You can head to Olympos, Termessos, Koprulu Kanyon, Demre-Myra ancient ruins ( you can blessed by St.niko :p ), Duden and Manavgat waterfalls.. Anyway check ths out Things to do in Antalya: Check out 86 Antalya Attractions - TripAdvisor
Grand park lara is the hotel.I don't know whether the place is cool or not
Grandpark Lara

Thanks for the information anyway:tup:

Grand park lara is the hotel.I don't know whether the place is cool or not
Grandpark Lara

Thanks for the information anyway:tup:

Well, Lara is a cool place for vacation but not the best for religious expectations, come on mate this is vacation and you coming to Antalya, its just like going to vegas and ask for mosque

sorry for bothering you bro, i tried looking at that site for a similar report about Turkiye, but do i need subscription to do so?
if yes, could you perhaps post the pdf about Turkiye as well?
ok. I will look. But did that link work?

yes, it did
  1. Click on this link and it will take you to IHSJane's home page Defence & Security Intelligence & Analysis - IHS Jane's 360
  2. Scroll down and click on "Romania Country Briefing: An odyssey with the alliance"
  3. It will now ask you to put in some personal information. (Just use a fake email and put in fake information)
  4. Click on access now then it will automatically download the pdf.

To access to more info you have to be a member or subscribe but I am not.

@usernameless I didn't find any about turkey yet but if i can I will post it.

they are basically giving out positive rating in this thread. respond to it so you can get one.

Nowroz | Page 2

Last edited:
twitter mwitter kökünü kazıyacakmış beyefendi :) dedim ya son günlerimiz bunlar, seçime kadar bekliyorlar.

russian_santa_claus.jpg

russian santa claus :rofl:

Thanks man.I was grumpy about those 12 F16's MLU (btw,from what i Know they should be around blk 50 after the upgrades in the US) but seeing that they indeed plan to aquire more batches to replace the MIG's and after seeing what happenned to the bulgarians i realise how important it is to maintain at least the capabilities (even if you do it with Mig's only).After you close shop and the pilots are disbanded/gone,there's no coming back from that.Glad we're avoiding that nightmare.

Thanks man.I was grumpy about those 12 F16's MLU (btw,from what i Know they should be around blk 50 after the upgrades in the US) but seeing that they indeed plan to aquire more batches to replace the MIG's and after seeing what happenned to the bulgarians i realise how important it is to maintain at least the capabilities (even if you do it with Mig's only).After you close shop and the pilots are disbanded/gone,there's no coming back from that.Glad we're avoiding that nightmare.
No probelm any time. Your right about keeping whatever capabilities one has. Once its gone you have to start from 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom