What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concur, but according to some of the more bellicose hyper-nationalists over there, only China has the ability to have "contingencies planned" Their logic (or lack there of) is that the USA is just a sitting duck with absolutely no means of retaliation.

I was going to respond to the post @Kaan tagged me in, but I don't see it now lol
I wont to know what you guys think about the current US administration,you to @Peter C ?
Not a bit passive?

I wont to know what you guys think about the current US administration,you to @Peter C ?
Not a bit passive?

What are we supposed to say...nobody but us should have weapons like this...oh that will go over well.

Meanwhile we have the entire planet bugged, have an X-37 in space doing who knows what, have a car sized rover on Mars while the Chinese are having trouble with a 140kg rover on the moon.

Do we have a member from Antalya, here?

Since my parents are traveling to Turkey during Nowruz holidays I need some advice from you guys.

Do we have a member from Antalya, here?

Since my parents are traveling to Turkey during Nowruz holidays I need some advice from you guys.

I live in Antalya, what you want to know?

I live in Antalya, what you want to know?
I would like to have your advice as you know Antalya better.is there any special undiscovered place for foreign tourists?

Is there any place across the beach for muslim people, I mean something identical to those of Iran?I ask this because -unlike my family members- I am a little bit religious and I am concerned about the atmosphere over there.

Thanks

i advise you to go to Kuşadası there is a biggest water park of Europe maybe turkish guys should start 10 top touristic place of turkey :D
too late for such an advise:rolleyes:
Seems like you know the country as well.which cities have you visited?

I have been to Istanbul myself and love the city.

Last edited:
Seems like you know the country as well.which cities have you visited?
I have been to Istanbul myself and love the city.
i visit Izmir and place around Izmir first tell me what kid of tourist your are what kid of activity you like are you like historical site or you like disco/ beach /zoo etc i know some places if you visit istanbul than you have visit the two famous island right ? :D are you going with family or friends ?

age ye ashna dari oon taraf ha ke bahamun boro age nadari ba tour boro age sarkhod beri kheli gerun vasat tamum mishe az vaghtet ham bishtartin estefade roo kon .

i visit Izmir and place around Izmir first tell me what kid of tourist your are what kid of activity you like are you like historical site or you like disco/ beach /zoo etc i know some places if you visit istanbul than you have visit the two famous island right ? :D are you going with family or friends ?

age ye ashna dari oon taraf ha ke bahamun boro age nadari ba tour boro age sarkhod beri kheli gerun vasat tamum mishe az vaghtet ham bishtartin estefade roo kon .
Only my parents will go and I will stay for the sake of Konkur exam.another Azari family will join my parents so they will have no language issue.

Yes i visited those "six" islands.that was so great I must say.

After konkur I will definitely try to find somewhere to relax.Shomal,Kish,Tbilisi or maybe Turkey...

Only my parents will go and I will stay for the sake of Konkur exam.another Azari family will join my parents so they will have no language issue.

Yes i visited those "six" islands.that was so great I must say.

After konkur I will definitely try to find somewhere to relax.Shomal,Kish,Tbilisi or maybe Turkey...
idk what to say about the parents i thought you are going with some of your dudes :what: it's hard to say anything about it :undecided: i think the best think to do is to send them with tour or maybe turkish guys can help you with it :)

well i just call it as Kızıl Adalar no matter what iranian call it :D

What are we supposed to say...nobody but us should have weapons like this...oh that will go over well.

Meanwhile we have the entire planet bugged, have an X-37 in space doing who knows what, have a car sized rover on Mars while the Chinese are having trouble with a 140kg rover on the moon.
Who doesnt want to beat the nr.1 ?

I would like to have your advice as you know Antalya better.is there any special undiscovered place for foreign tourists?
Is there any place across the beach for muslim people, I mean something identical to those of Iran?I ask this because -unlike my family members- I am a little bit religious and I am concerned about the atmosphere over there.

can you be more spesific? you family will visit center or other towns like alanya,belek etc? and when will you come here? if your hotel close to sea probably has a private beach for everyone but don't expect much, beside this you can rent private family-size cabinets on beaches otherwise its difficult to find special haram-selam thing specially on public part of the beach exept some hotels provide such servise AFAIK such as Harrington Hotel in konyaaltı, I think they have special pools both for women and men... Still since kinda issues are still sensitive and can be used in media in other way. Maybe other users know some places like this. If you rent a car it could be easier travelling around, by bus it's really torture under hot sun. You can head to Olympos, Termessos, Koprulu Kanyon, Demre-Myra ancient ruins ( you can blessed by St.niko :p ), Duden and Manavgat waterfalls.. Anyway check ths out Things to do in Antalya: Check out 86 Antalya Attractions - TripAdvisor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom