What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hangi bölge ama neye göre tahmin yürüteyim :D

Ok tell it game is finished , I got a headache :D

Who named you seriously ? couldn't they say just Aybars, Baybars or something :D

Bu Melih Gökçek varya, bunun kadar çirkef, bunun kadar sinsi adam görmedim :D

Who named you seriously ? couldn't they say just Aybars, Baybars or something :D

My eldest brother :D he was obsessed with military, esp. Romans. He entered exams to be an army pilot and was accepted. But my father didn't approve it so he had to study medicine. He became surgeon :) and last hint for you: it has to do with seasons. Beginning and end of campaigns, rituals connected with them :D

Emin colasan ona hep I. Melih diyordu :D

Abi televizyonda rakibi canlı yayında diye elektrikleri kestirmek nedir ya ? :D Yalnız bu Mansur harbi düzgün adam, Sarıgül den falan daha iyi.

Aucpicia ?

Abi televizyonda rakibi canlı yayında diye elektrikleri kestirmek nedir ya ? :D Yalnız bu Mansur harbi düzgün adam, Sarıgül den falan daha iyi.

Aucpicia ?

Mansur yanlis hatirlamiyorsam mhpden bahceliye yolsuzluklari soyledigi icin ihrac edilmisti.

It starts with ar :D

Archigybernes (LA): senior helmsman.
Architectus (LA): engineer; constructor of torsion guns.
Archoon tou kontuberniou (GR): 'commander of the tent party'; squad leader, term used as equivalent of dekarchos (GR).
Arcuballista (LA): torsion gun; crossbow.
Arcus (LA): bow.
Arcuarius (LA): bowyer.
Areani (LA): late Roman scout/spy unit based in Britannia.
Aries (LA): battering ram.
Arithmos (GR): military unit; Greek equivalent of numerus (LA).
Arma (LA): weapons.
Arma antesignana (LA): the weapons of the antesignani (LA); lonchè (GR) or lancea (LA) and aspis (GR).
Arma legionaria (LA): legionary weapons.
Arma postsignana (LA): the weapons of the postsignani (LA); xyston (GR) or pilum (LA) and thyreos (GR) or scutum (LA).
Arma velitaria (LA): the weapons belonging to the velites (LA); hasta velitaris (LA) and parma (LA).
Armamentarium (LA): weapons storage.
Armatura (LA): (1) advanced weapons training; (2) weapon instructor; (3) soldier with advanced weapons training; (4) armament.
Armatura duplaris (LA): weapons instructor on double rations.
Armatus (LA): armed.
Armicustos (LA): soldier tasked with the administration and supply of weapons and equipment.
Armidoctor (LA): equivalent of doctor armorum (LA); weapons instructor.
Armiger (LA): 'weaponbearer'; armed man.
Armilausa (LA): military clothing item.
Armilla (LA): arm band used as military decoration.
Artifex (LA): artisan.
Arx (LA): fortress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom