What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
763371.png

763304.jpg

şimdi gördüm bu yazıyı, mention gelmedi. ben ilk mesajımda "bu sesler" yazarak yanlış bir şey yazmışım. kastettiğim kalın ve nazal o'ydu. zaten tacikçenin farsçadan en büyük farkı a-o değişimidir. ä sesi vardır doğru, yanlış hatırlamıyorsam Starostin ve Dıbo bu sesi karluk-uygur sesi olarak tasnif ediyorlardı. ama yine de "Tengri"nin asıl biçimi "Täŋri"dir kısmına katılamayacağım, zira Täŋri türkütlerin yazdıklarında o şekilde geçiyor. bunun yanında Teŋri ve Taŋgara kullanımları da kaydedilmiştir. bir de altaylılar ve tuvalılarla 2 sene kadar aynı evde kaldım ama bu ä sesini kullandıklarına şahit olmadım.

O zaman Seŋge/Seŋgee diyorlar. Ben maŋa/saŋa yerine bizim mäŋä/säŋä söylediğimize benzer (a yerine ä-e) başka Türk dillerinde de söyleniyor mu merak etmiştim, söylediğim o bağlantıda.

Last edited:
http://www.somegif.com/gifs/13598345261929723554.GIF

Man what the hell is wrong with your names, I can't see any more names starting with a in this legend :D

i said its related to romulus and wolf, but its not about them :D so far we have: 1. has something to do with roman army, 2. related to romulus and wolf.

hint 3: has something to do with Mars. but don't focus on romulus. forget that legend :D now you should figure it out :D i'm being much more generous than @rmi5 :rofl: :angel:

i said its related to romulus and wolf, but its not about them :D so far we have: 1. has something to do with roman army, 2. related to romulus and wolf. hint 3: has something to do with Mars. but don't focus on romulus. forget that legend :D now you should figure it out :D i'm being much more generous than @rmi5 :rofl: :angel:

Augustus ?

I will throw myself out of window :D

Arval ?

no, that name was on @rmi5 list.

edit: i'm gonna change my avatar. people mix me with you LOL :D

Yup, That is very good idea. your names and your avatars are very close to each other, and people continue to confuse you two with each other. ;)
Is your first name Telkon, by any chance? :D We did not try this one. :)

Yup, That is very good idea. your names and your avatars are very close to each other, and people continue to confuse you two with each other. ;)
Is your first name Telkon, by any chance? :D We did not try this one. :)

here, changed my avatar. in high school my nickname was master yoda LOL.

no, telkon is from from telkontar, another name of aragorn in lord of the rings :D

@olcayto no, sorry :)
@Targon no, dude.

@rmi5 still waiting for hints, man :sniper:

@telkon your hint Sucks :)

Romulus aurelius from the movie last legion.

I was so confident :)

just forget that romulus and wolf part. i used it to point to Mars and from there i said that my name starts with A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom