What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? I found his predictions logical. He explains everything very well and he has a record of predicting things.

that's his job.. he is predicting and US takes precautions, all I can say that neither us nor japanese fellows won't be allowed to reach the level of rivalty for US.

that's his job.. he is predicting and US takes precautions, all I can say that neither us nor japanese fellows won't be allowed to reach the level of rivalty for US.
Don't think in one or ten years. Think in 50 years. If Turkey grows enough (that is a if) It will collide with other powers. That is a fact. Would People in the 1900 expect major war in 1915? Would Russia expect Germany to invade in second world war? Conflicts need a small spark. Almost all wars started over nothing, out of nothing. Lets just say it is hard to predict but in general lines. If a country grows, it will collide with other powers.

Don't think in one or ten years. Think in 50 years. If Turkey grows enough (that is a if) It will collide with other powers. That is a fact. Would People in the 1900 expect major war in 1915? Would Russia expect Germany to invade in second world war? Conflicts need a small spark. Almost all wars started over nothing, out of nothing. Lets just say it is hard to predict but in general lines. If a country grows, it will collide with other powers.

Ofcourse I do wish the best for my home mate but as you stated there is a big "if" hanged over there, its their job to eliminate potential threats and keep them under control thats why I am not so optimistic. As for the bolded part I am not agree with you. I studied political history. All of those small sparks were artificial created by mentioned countries after a long preparation phase for war, all major wars were expected due to colonial rivalry and other ambitious like imperialism, global hegamony. And fighting to get these titles had inevitable consequences as germany suffered from them.

turkish tea with turkmen ghatlama 0o00o yea awesome
Photo0450.jpg

ghatlama is one of the turkmen sweets(tatli) we eat it with tea it's name came from turkish word ghatlamak(katnamak-meeting) in old time when some one goes to other one house they take ghatlama as sweet to their house :D than eat it with tea i personally like more bishme and tatar choreg sweets :D

@ghara ghan

Just like us bringing baklava to house we go as guests :D

That stuff looks good, If I visit Iran in future I will definetly go to Turkmen regions as well :)

@Targon

Anlamadınızsa sorun yok ben de anlamadım. Tebriz ağzı sanki bir Farsın Azerbaycan Türkçesi konuşmaya çalışması gibi, birde öyle kelimeler kullanıyorlar (Farsca galiba) nerden bulmuşlar diye merak ediyorum.

@ghara ghan

Just like us bringing baklava to house we go as guests :D

That stuff looks good, If I visit Iran in future I will definetly go to Turkmen regions as well :)
ty i just wanna out more turkmen sweet but i don't have pic of them and you can't find its' pic in internet i have to wait until my mom cook one :D
come here i ill show you the beauty of turkmen regions brother :yahoo::smitten:

brother do you have ghatlama ? what is your sweet ? can you help me with turkish word katnamak it's seems i write it in wrong way i guessing other turkish guy didn't fully understand it :undecided:

You're lucky, my mom is so lazy :D

Our most popular sweet is Baklava, check it out in google, although I don't like to eat sweet much :) you mean the Turkish equivelent of ghatlamak ? its katlamak(although usually pronounced as gatlamak in local dialects, most "k"s are pronounced "g" in local dialects actually)

@ASQ-1918

Birde sanki ağızlarını fazla yaya yaya konuşuyorlar, benim hatırladığım bu kadar değildi Azericede.

My grandma also makes it. :)
turkish tea with turkmen ghatlama 0o00o yea awesome
Photo0450.jpg

ghatlama is one of the turkmen sweets(tatli) we eat it with tea it's name came from turkish word ghatlamak(katnamak-meeting) in old time when some one goes to other one house they take ghatlama as sweet to their house :D than eat it with tea i personally like more bishme and tatar choreg sweets :D

@Targon

Onu diyorum işte. Ünlü-ünsüz uyumu yok, sözlerin söyleniş biçimi de (dediğin gibi "yaya yaya") garip. Ancak Tebrizliler (Zarrab Tebrizli değil mi?) zaten öyle konuşuyor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom