What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, that's greek god of war.

@Targon mate, those are army related. Let me put it this way. When romans started campaigns in spring they had some rituals and festivals. Same was for october, when they finished campaign season. Kind of "winter is coming" LOL

At least :D but seriously its weird, if you didn't gave the latest hints we would get old trying to figure out :D

Now @rmi5

I'm going to bed, I was already tired now I feel even worse since my roommate is not aware of that there is a ritual called washing your feet when you return from outside.

At least :D but seriously its weird, if you didn't gave the latest hints we would get old trying to figure out :D

Now @rmi5

I'm going to bed, I was already tired now I feel even worse since my roommate is not aware of that there is a ritual called washing your feet when you return from outside.

Yeah, tell me that. Every time I meet someone new, I had to explain my name LOL

Nah, @rmi5 ran away :D

Tell your friend to make namaz. That way you make sure he'd wash his feet LOL

What is the benefit of being a PDF think tank analyst? is it just for show or what?

What is the benefit of being a PDF think tank analyst? is it just for show or what?

even funnier is that you would expect more sane replies from figures who are think thanks, senior members or whatever and yet they are just the usual troll half of the time lol.

guys, is there a way to appeal to the admins and unlock my thread @ 'The Uyghur issue'?
i don't prefer to open another one even if i could. This shows once again that we need a Turkish mod.
how come we dont have our own mod? we are a quite active section (thanks to that awesome 'guess my name' game :D), don;t we deserve our own mod? what is the reason we cannot have our own mod anymore? (im sorry if i missed some crucial news in the last few weeks) im not gonna quit talking about the Uyghur case just because it draws trolls, we have our right to talk about it in our own section and therefore we also need to have the authority to deal with trolls swiftly by ourselves instead of relying on other mods.

Last edited:
@atatwolf

outlines how china cant become a super power.

He is basically using all the same arguments as Georgian Friedman. He wrote a real good book. It is called the next 100 years. It is also available in audio book. It says that China will disintegrate.

even funnier is that you would expect more sane replies from figures who are think thanks, senior members or whatever and yet they are just the usual troll half of the time lol.

guys, is there a way to appeal to the admins and unlock my thread @ 'The Uyghur issue'?
i don't prefer to open another one even if i could. This shows once again that we need a Turkish mod.
how come we dont have our own mod? we are a quite active section (thanks to that awesome 'guess my name' game :D), don;t we deserve our own mod? what is the reason we cannot have our own mod anymore? (im sorry if i missed some crucial news in the last few weeks) im not gonna quit talking about the Uyghur case just because it draws trolls, we have our right to talk about it in our own section and therefore we also need to have the authority to deal with trolls swiftly by ourselves instead of relying on other mods.
Open a thread in `GHQ mention Webmaster.

He is basically using all the same arguments as Georgian Friedman. He wrote a real good book. It is called the next 100 years. It is also available in audio book. It says that China will disintegrate.

in same book friedman says Turkey, poland, mexico will be next superpowers, japan and Turkey will probably form an alliance, in an effort to counter the overwhelming global power of the united states...bla bla bla.. that man is lunatic

in same book friedman says Turkey, poland, mexico will be next superpowers, japan and Turkey will probably form an alliance, in an effort to counter the overwhelming global power of the united states...bla bla bla.. that man is lunatic
really? I found his predictions logical. He explains everything very well and he has a record of predicting things.

He makes some good points but I think he over estimates the U.S and he also under estimates medium sized countries and he overestimates smaller countries. Also if Russia were to collpase again it would still be a major power due to its large amount of natural resources and nuclear weapons. China aswell will still be a major player. The U.S is likely to see a large scale disruption to its current prosperity in the near future. Turkey hasn't even dealt with syria so I doubt that it will rule the middle east any time soon unless he means via an Islamic alliance. Japan has major demographic and debt problems. It is also surrounded by powerful neighbors like china and Korea which don't like japan that much. He may be right with mexico only if they are able to solve their social problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom