What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taksim stages exuberant gay pride march joined by Gezi protesters

After a month of protests, Istanbul's Taksim Square braced June 30 for the 11th annual gay pride march, as thousands of gay rights activists and demonstrators who participated in the Gezi Park gatherings marched on the iconic İstiklal Avenue.

RIGHTS - Taksim stages exuberant gay pride march joined by Gezi protesters

It is claimed that this year the attendants to the march are at peak; what is going on? as Tukey is getting more open to the World; so does the community. it seems we start to löse some of Turkish moral traditions.

If I was in Istanbul I would have joined too, the bigger it is the bigger the ******** among certain people. That's enough reason for me to support them.

Must they do gay parades?
I dont have anything against gay people but why must they celebrate on the streets?

Due, when I was in istanbul there was a show on 'Fox' I think, a comedy. In this episode there is a foreign tourist who comes asking for sultan ahmet in turkish but in reality is in love with a guy in the family and then they have to hide her and stuff. Can anyone please tell me the name of the series?

Must they do gay parades?
I dont have anything against gay people but why must they celebrate on the streets?

They don't celebrate anything, they just show up to tell people that they are also "human" and all they want is equal social status with everyone else without any prejudice.

They don't celebrate anything, they just show up to tell people that they are also "human" and all they want is equal social status with everyone else without any prejudice.

They have this status in Turkey so they should do this in countries were they are seen as aliens or something like that.
In Turkey its not like in Russia were its banned.

They have this status in Turkey so they should do this in countries were they are seen as aliens or something like that.
In Turkey its not like in Russia were its banned.

1. its not banned thats why they do it. Its their democratic right.
2. They suffer a lot, just think about so called honour killings.

1. its not banned thats why they do it. Its their democratic right.
2. They suffer a lot, just think about so called honour killings.

Then they should do it in Diyarbakir wher something like this most of the times happens.
They dont have a need to go to Istanbul or Ankara because those are cities were they have rights.

Then they should do it in Diyarbakir wher something like this most of the times happens.
They dont have a need to go to Istanbul or Ankara because those are cities were they have rights.

If they go to Diyarbakir they will probably be stabbed.

Turkiyenin en buyuk babalari

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom