What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always a huge fanatik of Cig Kofte

Turks also make some of the best soups i've ever had (such as the mercimek)
Did you visit Turkey?
Im asking because all dishes taste better in Turkey then abroad.

@Last Hope

I live in ankara and it's completely safe here. There is no change in daily life. Protests generally occur at night in a specific place. (Kennedy street). But why Ankara ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Last Hope

I live in ankara and it's completely safe here. There is no change in daily life. Protests generally occur at night in a specific place. (Kennedy street). But why Ankara ? :what:

My friend is taking his family for a vacation. They will land in Anarka and visit a lot of other places, but Anarka will be their main spot.

My friend is taking his family for a vacation. They will land in Anarka and visit a lot of other places, but Anarka will be their main spot.

Poor choice IMO, Ankara is just the Capital, nothing more. He should spend more time around the Ankara. Though it depends what he expects of the vacation. Holiday Resorts, Historical Places, Nature. For Holiday Resorts; south and west coast. For nature, Northern areas. For Historical Places, all around the Turkey.

Turkey and EU :omghaha:

Hey guys. I've worked on Turkish Air Force's number of F-16 aircraft today. I used multiple sources. suprisingly, we have 312 F-16s. 13 Squadrons. Each consists by 24 planes. The last squadron was operating F-4s but recently the Air Force replaced them with Vipers till the F-35 will arrive.

168 F-16C/D Block 30/40 (only two of the seven squadrons are block 30)

144 F-16C/D Block 50/50+/+ CCIP (All of the six squadrons are block 50 or upper version).

TOTAL NUMBER OF Fighting Falcons: 312

All are C/D models. The A/Bs are either upgraded to C/D or transferred to Air Force Reserve Fleet.
Btw the serial integration of ÖZGÜR (Our own IFF) is already started.

As seen, I don't think that our fleet isn't that old or junky. We're good.

@Neptune

With F35 our Fleet will be very very dangerous.

@Neptune

With F35 our Fleet will be very very dangerous.

want some more. Today our first A400M's production has been completed. Not the plane is Sevilla. It's being painted now by us. As soon as it gets the TURAF markings, it will make it's maiden flight!

want some more. Today our first A400M's production has been completed. Not the plane is Sevilla. It's being painted now by us. As soon as it gets the TURAF markings, it will make it's maiden flight!

Good News ,A400M is a Really Beast :)

vV4hu62.jpg

@islamic faith&Secularism

"Erbakan" asdasd :D ,laugh so much only @ this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom