What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkish dramas are taking over Pakistani television by storm. Usually those dramas are aimed for female audience, but I find the direction of those dramas quite inspiring. I kina thought the Japanese were good at having cinematic direction, but they usually show that off in animations they make, but Turks I think are able to pull that off in real life direction.

Why doesn't Turkey make movies? I think their t/v serials are really good. If they translate that into movies. I think Turkey can be the next hollywood of Middle East, and I am not kidding.

I see. Actually, Turkish Movies are mostly exported to the European countries with large Turkish population. Not rare in South Asia. But there are some movies like "Anadolu Kartali" that you can find it with english subtitles, I suppose. Which stories a young group of Turkish Air Force pilot cadet officers.

Turkish dramas are taking over Pakistani television by storm. Usually those dramas are aimed for female audience, but I find the direction of those dramas quite inspiring. I kina thought the Japanese were good at having cinematic direction, but they usually show that off in animations they make, but Turks I think are able to pull that off in real life direction.

Why doesn't Turkey make movies? I think their t/v serials are really good. If they translate that into movies. I think Turkey can be the next hollywood of Middle East, and I am not kidding.

Turkish Movie about the conquest of Constatinople.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish Movie about the counquer of Constatinople.

Wow, that looks like a Hollywood movie. I imagine this movie would be a hit if it got translated into Urdu and showed in Pakistani cinemas. I think Turks should really promote their Movie industry in other countries by translating them in other languages. Or atleast translate them in English for foreign audience. Kina like how Chinese do.

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't translate them because they want foreign channels to buy them.

that movie is stupid! Dont watch it go read better history books.

They don't translate them because they want foreign channels to buy them.

Oh I see. Though I still think it would be better if Turks would dub them in foreign languages, that way more foreign countries would be willing to buy these movies to show them in their respective cinemas. Plus, it would also give Turks soft power to project their culture. Kina like how Chinese do it with their movies, or the Japanese with their anime. The Far Eastern countries are entering into pop culture that way. I do not see why the Turks shouldn't.

Oh I see. Though I still think it would be better if Turks would dub them in foreign languages, that way more foreign countries would be willing to buy these movies to show them in their respective cinemas. Plus, it would also give Turks soft power to project their culture. Kina like how Chinese do it with their movies, or the Japanese with their anime. The Far Eastern countries are entering into pop culture that way. I do not see why the Turks shouldn't.

Already doing that, Turkish soap operas are being aired in most balkan states, ME countries, Caucasian and even in Greece..

Already doing that, Turkish soap operas are being aired in most balkan states, ME countries, Caucasian and even in Greece..

They have already aired in Pakistan, and have become one of the most popular soap operas in Pakistan. So much that our local television industry is threatened by them, because they are over taking the T/V

I think the two dramas that have become most popular, are Ishq e mamnoon and Fatima Gul.

They have already aired in Pakistan, and have become one of the most popular soap operas in Pakistan. So much that our local television industry is threatened by them, because they are over taking the T/V

I think the two dramas that have become most popular, are Ishq e mamnoon and Fatima Gul.

Nice to know that, Greeks complain about exact same thing.

btw: Ishq e mamnoon? :lol:

I know, it should be popular really not surprised but i mean it was funny the way you pronounced its name.

Mamno is usually how it is pronounced in Urdu, (forbidden), it was a typo on my part though.

PS: Ishq-e-mano. I think it is pronounced differently in Turkish, but Ishq-e-Mamno is a more persianized way to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom