What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Raki but since you allways are around the Turkish section with all the comments on beer,i tought you might want one.
Or do you like Raki like i do?
We are just trying to impresse you.

I like Raki but since you allways are around the Turkish section with all the comments on beer,i tought you might want one.
Or do you like Raki like i do?
We are just trying to impresse you.

Try to impress me with your spellings first..all wrong there

Mate you're only expressing your b4tthurt in here.

You're making a fool of yourself.

Grow up and man up.

thanks for your advice...but no thanks...

none of this had happened if you the Turkish squad had been a bit nice and tolerant...
But from your high in the sky chairs your heads exploded when a "Third world Pakistani" started to disagree and criticize you....
I hate racism and i hate racists...
Before june-2013 when i started posting in the Protest threads i didn't know Turkish are so downright racists....
Now you will say plenty of foreigners come to Turkey ..but you are selectively racist..Think high of some nationalities,mainly whites and see us like garbage..
Second argument you will present is that many Pakistanis here have no problems in discussions with Turks,but they are the ones who only come to Turkish section to Praise Turks and Turkey and to agree with you..

Now who in the world doesn't like being praised and agreed with..Even a Zulu tribal of South Africa will have big grin on his face if i am praising him,and that's not a standard test of decency..
The litmus test is when people criticize you and disagree with you,only then your level of civilization can be gauged .. and the Turks here have got none.

I drank so much Raki i made some mistakes,but it happens when you are drunk.
So,whats it gonna be Beer or Raki ?

drunkcomp.jpg

Mate if you want to be treated with respect, you should first of all discus in a respected manner.

There were many Pakistanis who discussed and did disagree with the protests in gezi park.
Nome of them were harassed or abbused except for you and another guy.
Have you ever asked yourself why we would respect one pakistanis opinion and resent the other, while both basically put op the same statement?

Because one of them puts up a statement in a respected way and the other puts up it in a disrespected way.
You my mate have put up your opinion, but you have put it up without any respect.
When some people started to warn you that you that you are insulting people when you tell you your opinion, you didn't give a sh!t and still continued.

What started as a small insult like Turks have all foreign names, ended up with Turks don't have any honour their woman are cheap wh or es.

And now people resent you because of that and they will never respect you again, thus only give you stupid answers to any question of yours.
@T-123456 does not drink suring ramazan he is just saying that to anger you, to make fun of you.
Because he has no respect for you.
Because you created a image of yourself which does not earn any respect from any Turkish member.

the thing is... i don't come to discussion forums for "gaining respect".....
you are pixels or some blips of electricity i see on my computer screen....But from this i get an impression of how a Turkish mind thinks...
Admit it,you lot cant take criticism....
The other Pakistanis you mentioned,only came here to agree with you and praise you...
and even tribes in jungles will be happy with someone praising them and agreeing with them...Thats no criteria of being civilized...
All you can do is behave like a gang,and threaten site admin of mass suicidal ban and reporting this website here and there trying to blackmail them.

On the contrary we have plenty of Indians here,they criticize us and we criticize them,and both parties have plenty of valid arguments to counter each other...
Turks have none of that,two comments later a huge snotty Turkish Tantrum.

Balaah de Bluuuh de blooh de yadda do da daa yadda de blaah
h64A20B03

Last edited by a moderator:
İ know why you're still trolling. The whupa$$ you got when we did get a mod was obviously very painful.
İ can understand your pain. Just make sure that you keep respect in the future.

lol..yes your mates Neptune and Aeronaut have big part in this...Thats what happens when you make a "Just hatched" member who had only 4 months on the forum a "Moderator".
and your gangster style mass suicidal "leaving the Forum" threats also works for the Admin of this forum...
Plus many of you are Friends with them in Naswar corner....
For those reasons I don't care anymore,i will keep annoying you (because you do get annoyed and i like it)..
If this ID gets banned,no probs i will make more and continue...

They are all like that here. As long as you keep sucking up to them they ll be nice to you, the moment you disagree with them their racist nature comes out. All of em, be it Chinese, Iranians, Arabs and now you have seen the Turks too.

Sorry for the off topic.
exactly....

if somebody tells me to shut up and not to have an opinion about their country ..i consider that racist...and i make sure they regret it...
Plenty of IDs plenty of IPs .. no problems here...

Keep it coming bro :omghaha::omghaha:

You will become the court jester of the turkish section.

And if you want to cry find a shoulder that cares.

sarcastic-eddie-murphy-meme-generator-ha-ha-very-funny-bro-c5120d.jpg

Oh the horror...
Foreighners dare to open threads about Turkey?
Oh no.....the horror....the horror...

Now now...who is beng racist here?

Defence related threads are okay but non-defence related threads excessively opened by foreign users, leaves a question mark....

Dreamreaper stop trolling you came here and said that Turks are infidels and incest people.

Not wrong though..

if i say that again what you gona do about it?

Get angry? thats what i want ;)

I feed on your anger and annoyance .. understand this.

Yup..and you too deal with it... ;)

Angry? Why? Because you insult Turks?
No im not angry i just feel sorry for you.
But stop lying, you dont hate racism because you are racist, and this comment proved it.

well you are such epic racists that you are even racists against yourselves...

I may have written the Infidel and h o re comment once..
But you the Turks have quoted it over a hundred times,insulting your own selves...

and yes..Turks know jack about Islam....here is an example.

Turkish Muslims presented not by me..but one of your own eh? :lol:

Aaaaaaaa

Our dreamreaper has gone back to his insults.
You're truly pathetic mate.

İ really feel sorry for you.

Awww did i break your little tiny puny Turkish hearts?
I thought Turks were thick skinned but i was wrong :lol:

@Neptune i think you can award our Turk-obssesed friend with his 3rd medal.

Awww..did i hurt your feelings?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom