What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite simple mate.

How would you feel if anyone made a comment like all Pakistanis are infidel kufars and all pakistani girls are easy wh o res?
İt's quite simple, he made quite the insults towards Turkey and Turks.

He did get some spanking. He liked it that much he's back for more.

and you just said :lol:

Mate you're to insignificant to anyone , that they will have to feel insulted by your words.
Do as you please who give a damn what you do.

you Turks are amazing :lol:

Quite simple mate.

How would you feel if anyone made a comment like all Pakistanis are infidel kufars and all pakistani girls are easy wh o res?
İt's quite simple, he made quite the insults towards Turkey and Turks.

He did get some spanking. He liked it that much he's back for more.

Thts retarded to say the least... but why did he post such a pathetic comment? also ive seen a few of his threads/posts abt Turkiye... and it seems he has some issues?

Personally my opinions arent based on some internet forums abt other nationalities... but frm what ive observed.... China is a good frnd of Pakistan... helped us alot.... but they are crude businessmen... the Turks... ive met.... great people..... n yes ive met many..... even during the massive floods few years back ... my fathers brigade was over looking rescue operations in southern punjab... the Turks were one of the last people to leave....the area.....

So maybe @Dreamreaper instead of ranting on some forum should go and interact with Turk people ... instead of using abusive words towards millions of people!

Last edited by a moderator:
This retarded to say the least... but why did he post such a pathetic comment? also ive seen a few of his threads/posts abt Turkiye... and it seems he has some issues?

Personally my opinions arent based on some internet forums abt other nationalities... but frm what ive observed.... China is a good frnd of Pakistan... helped us alot.... but they are crude businessmen... the Turks... ive met.... great people..... n yes ive met many..... even during the massive floods few years back ... my fathers brigade was over looking rescue operations in southern punjab... the Turks were one of the last people to leave....the area.....

So maybe @Dreamreaper instead of ranting on some forum should go and interact with Turk people ... instead of using abusive words towards millions of people!

Mate we also love Pakistanis, neither do we judge an entire nation on the comment of a single guy.

We also haven't forgot the support we got during our hardest time in Turkish history. That's also probably the reason why we have good feelings towards Pakistan.

Like you also stated in your comment.
İn good times you will have many friends , in bad times you will only have true friends.

The most concern that dreamreaper gave me , was the fact that he could have destroyed the good relationa the Turkish-Pakistani have in this forum.

All members listen up;

This thread is not kinda the ones that you could fight with someone however you want, or a place to troll and provoke others by insulting their nationalities or themselves. I expect both sides to be mature and keep the discussions in a mannery matter. As given in the #1st post of the thread, like all other threads; this thread has too has it's own parameters and lines. Please obey the forum rules and respect eachother. If there's a situation that you want to report, just PM me or any other staff member instead of trying to solve the matter yourselves.

Thank you.

One of the best artists ever lived on this planet.

One of the best artists ever lived on this planet.

He lived in Belgium his last years,we used to come together as a group in a restaurant in Monchengladbach Germany once a month on a sunday dine together and listen to music(mostly his).
Cok iyi bi abimizdi.

He lived in Belgium his last years,we used to come together as a group in a restaurant in Monchengladbach Germany once a month on a sunday dine together and listen to music(mostly his).
Cok iyi bi abimizdi.

You really had a dinner with Baris manco?

Many times.
They were more like a gathering between friends(the restaurant belongs to a friend).
He closed the restaurant for that day.
If you see my post at Turkish music thread,Gul pempe is one of my favorites.

You are really lucky, im jelaous. :)

Then this song goes to you.
Listen to the text, every single word is so true.

English translation of song text. (for foreigners)

Abraham's Table

When human beings had known their limits
And hadn't yet spoken maliciously
Hadn't yet looked at other’s honour venomously*
What a table was set in the name of Abraham
A saucepan in the middle
No one knows whether it's empty or filled
What a table was set in the name of Abraham
A saucepan in the middle
No one knows whether it's empty or filled

Friends, please sit down at the table of Abraham

When the fork, knife, spoon hadn't yet been invented
When the gift of a ram for Ishmael hadn't yet been sacrificed
What a fight had just broken out for the sake of fortune
Give the cover, take the handle*
No one wonders about the sacrifice*
What a fight had just broken out for the sake of fortune
*Everyone tried to make a profit
But no one wonders about the sacrifice

Several years lasted effort for gaining a proportion of the profit
The fight only for a single piece of dried bread
I sometimes keep looking at this lesson learned picture
Some of them are out for sweet dessert
Whereas there is no salt for the other ones
I sometimes keep looking at this lesson learned picture
Some of them are out for sweet dessert
Whereas there is no salt for the other ones

Blameless and perfectly happy people
Please to the seat of honour
Those who serve other humankinds slavishly
To the stone mattress for a lifetime
If you get your desires under control
You will sit on your throne comfortably
If you blindly plunge your spoon in
It depends on how lucky you are

Those who have strong fists and are lionhearted*
Support a family and don't know what's earning illegitimately
You're also welcome with us
Join us friends

Barış says: Even if you're surrounded with golds, silvers and stones
Even if toadies stand around you to kowtow to you
Don't esteem the stem, handle or cover, my friend*
An empty saucepan doesn't have its place on this table
*Don't esteem the appearance, my friend
An empty saucepan doesn't have its place on this table

Don't be fooled and taken in by money or magnificence, my friend
People without substance don't have their place in this world
Don't be fooled and taken in by money or magnificence, my friend
People without substance don't have their place in this world

Not lucky,i used to bring Turkish singers to Germany for concerts,Mustafa Sandal,Fatih yurek,Altay.
That bussines died after 1999,at least for me.
The EURO fkd up evrything.
Still good friends with Altay.

543650.jpg

@Neptune, why are you closing or moving everything related to Gezi?

@Neptune, why are you closing or moving everything related to Gezi?

It's not about closing or moving mate. As given here;

"Discussions related to Turkey's military and its strategic affairs. Information regarding its military, and detailed specifications on its military equipment."

I don't see talk of politics. And we Turks can't hold ouselves in Politics. As whenever a guys opens a thread about the protests;

It's neither raped by foreign members or there's a conflict between supporters of the left, right and akp. As they all resulted with dead ends. Plus Mosts affairs of European nations politics are discussed here (i.e Russia and the others). And they decrease the stability of sharing defence related news which is the main aim of this forum. That's why I move them to Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom