What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@T-123456 - Remember our conversation ? I felt something similar today when going through that Azerbaijan-Pakistan Cooperation thread & reading the past comment history of 2-3 Azerbaijani members here ! :(
I live life without expecting nothing from no one,try it.
All of the positive things that happen are unexpected surprises.

Besides I was talking about the packet of peanuts that @xenon54 was munching on !
Leave my nuts alone!

squirrel-eating-nuts-animals_258865.jpg

Why?!!! I have explained to you before that there are only a few Azerbaijanis in the forum, and some of them may not enjoy chit chats, don't take it personally ;)

I went through the list of posts of the 3-4 Azerbaijanis on PDF - None of them seemed to be interested in anything that had anything to do with Pakistan & the few that did comment on something that involved Azerbaijan & Pakistan seemed far from the Brotherly Relations I had come to expect of between Pakistan & Azerbaijan ! :(

Even the guy quoting on the 'Azerbaijan, Pakistan hold military cooperation' thread seemed a bit cold !

I went through the list of posts of the 3-4 Azerbaijanis on PDF - None of them seemed to be interested in anything that had anything to do with Pakistan & the few that did comment on something that involved Azerbaijan & Pakistan seemed far from the Brotherly Relations I had come to expect of between Pakistan & Azerbaijan ! :(

Even the guy quoting on the 'Azerbaijan, Pakistan hold military cooperation' thread seemed a bit cold !
Dont take it serious, do you see Azeris in Turkish section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom