What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe for most Turkish members it isnt that much but after what happened to my people from the Czar times to today this last name followed us like a stigma and i and my family are finally free from it its a great feeling

Maybe for most Turkish members it isnt that much but after what happened to my people from the Czar times to today this last name followed us like a stigma and i and my family are finally free from it its a great feeling

Russian suffix is like addin -ova at the end of your surname right ?

I went through the list of posts of the 3-4 Azerbaijanis on PDF - None of them seemed to be interested in anything that had anything to do with Pakistan & the few that did comment on something that involved Azerbaijan & Pakistan seemed far from the Brotherly Relations I had come to expect of between Pakistan & Azerbaijan ! :(

Even the guy quoting on the 'Azerbaijan, Pakistan hold military cooperation' thread seemed a bit cold !

Nope, he is a very serious guy, who likes only engaging in only military discussions of Azerbaijan, and sometimes he visits Iran section as well. he posts many pics of Azerbaijan army and has many useful information which I like it a lot. ASQ doesn't visit the website regularly these days, but @Ostad is a party guy like you. ;) :lol:

türkün türkten baska dostu yoktur
Nope i get you as a Turk whenever i see Russian like surname on a Turkic i get disturbed and remember how much influence they still hold on Turkic people in Central Asia.

@Armstrong I don't hate you buddy i just don't find anything fun with chit-chat you guys are doing always.

Are you a lady ? :what:

Impressive - a fellow Star Wars fan I presume ? :)
I watched all the movies and I play alot of the games like BattleFront 2, Starwars knights of the old republic, Republic Commando.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom