What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another very awesome Pakistani dish is called 'Keema Karela'. Its basically stuffed bitter melon with beef mince and vegitables.

You empty up the bitter melon, stuff it with steamed/pre boiled beef mince and vegetables, then close it up with threads...you can either bake it or deep fry it.

stuffedkarela3.jpg

Another very awesome Pakistani dish is called 'Keema Karela'. Its basically stuffed bitter melon with beef mince and vegitables.

You empty up the bitter melon, stuff it with steamed/pre boiled beef mince and vegetables, then close it up with threads...you can either bake it or deep fry it.

stuffedkarela3.jpg
As long as there is meat in it.

stuffedkarela3.jpg
This is probably one of my favourites along with biryani, I always ask mum to make me some karele keema

@Aeronaut

What kind of food do you prefer? Are you a meat lover like me ?
we turkmens says if you see a unknown delicious food and you wanna know this is a turkmen food or know look for meat in the food lol (all the turkmen food cooked by meat)

İf you like eggplant. İ would highly suggest to try karnıyarık when you get the chance. By far my favourite eggplant dish.

karniyarik-tarifi.jpg

That came to my mind first as well. However if you grill a eggplant you have to peel the skşn afterwards.
İ think it's a simple sote.
you have karnıyarık too ? !:what: how do you cook it . it's seems your karnıyarık is little different from ours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom