What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
You done now?

Yes, I am done when your troll friend stops trying to pick up fights with me on our section or trolls our "Arabic Coffee Shop" thread or quotes my name here with the sole intention of trolling.

Other than that there is no problem. But it seems your countryman has one since he needs to reopen a long dead "debate" that he and his serial troll friend (Atatwolf) started yesterday in our thread. So you should ask that question to him and not me.

That eggplant -- was so awesome! - i don't know how to cook it, it left a taste in my mouth :D

crybaby2.jpg

@atatwolf

Last edited:
Okay stop it

@Truth Seeking Missile

you too.

Please tell that to the crybaby who started it. I almost made him cry yesterday and he still hold grudges. It seems like that. Because I don't feel any need to quote him to start a silly fight. I am completely indifferent to him as long as he does not try to pick up silly fights with me. Call it trolling or whatever. The intention was clear.

Last edited:
I don't :(

It was 'diced & cooked in a pan'....i have no idea about the spices they used.

Yea, Turkish bread :D

İf you like eggplant. İ would highly suggest to try karnıyarık when you get the chance. By far my favourite eggplant dish.

karniyarik-tarifi.jpg

I think they grilled the eggplant first,then mixed with tomato.herbs maybe onions in a pan.

That came to my mind first as well. However if you grill a eggplant you have to peel the skşn afterwards.
İ think it's a simple sote.

Kardes,o sana laf atmazsa,sende ona atma.
Bosver,degmez.

However they did it, it was amazing. The best eggplant i have ever had.

07112011026.jpg
Was that in Pakistan?

İf you like eggplant. İ would highly suggest to try karnıyarık when you get the chance. By far my favourite eggplant dish.

karniyarik-tarifi.jpg

That came to my mind first as well. However if you grill a eggplant you have to peel the skşn afterwards.
Yeah could be sote but the skin is very dark,should be lighter in a pan.

karniyarik-tarifi.jpg

I need recipe :D

There is something we cook in Pakistan called 'Baingan ka Bhurtaa' - its basically an eggplant placed in a woodfire oven until it cooks inside, then we peal off its skin while its hot with a clean cloth, then diced and cooked with other vegetables and generous amounts of green chillies. Its served with a naan or a roti (Pakistani breads) tastes awesome too!

images

Was that in Pakistan?

Yeah could be sote but the skin is very dark,should be lighter in a pan.

Australia..

There is something we cook in Pakistan called 'Baingan ka Bhurtaa' - its basically an eggplant placed in a woodfire oven until it cooks inside, then we peal off its skin while its hot with a clean cloth, then diced and cooked with other vegetables and generous amounts of green chillies. Its served with a naan or a roti (Pakistani breads) tastes awesome too!

images

Australia..

İ'm not going to share my recipes with you. Screw you!! :):)

images

Australia..
'Baingan ka Bhurtaa' we have that to,damn im hungry now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom