What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am starting chat here: lalalala......... lalala.. lalala
lol-guy.jpg

Dude, what's the deal between you and @Armstrong ? I feel some conspiracy is going on...:rap::ph34r:

He wants me to come to Turkiye to work at his Bar; I've said no a million times but this time around I'm finding it hard to say No because @T-123456 is saying that he'd convert it into a strip club as well with the best performers from all of Europe performing there ! :unsure:

My only fear is that he'd star as a Performer there as well; imagine a Fat, Hairy Turk dancing in front of you butt naked whilst clinging upside down to a pole ! :fie:

He wants me to come to Turkiye to work at his Bar; I've said no a million times but this time around I'm finding it hard to say No because @T-123456 is saying that he'd convert it into a strip club as well with the best performers from all of Europe performing there ! :unsure:

My only fear is that he'd star as a Performer there as well; imagine a Fat, Hairy Turk dancing in front of you butt naked whilst clinging upside down to a pole ! :fie:
:rofl:And...he is back:omghaha:

and you are imagining that :sarcastic: think about girl at least :laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom