What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
rmi5, do you speak Azeri Turkish or never learned it?

rmi5, do you speak Azeri Turkish or never learned it?

I can't speak Azeri Turkish, but I can understand part of it, but Not completely and learnt it back in home. I need to learn the alphabet as well, in which I have started to learn it. That's why, occasionally I reply the turkish comments, but, mostly(99% of the time), in english language. since, otherwise, I would have terrible writing/grammer mistakes, as @ASQ-1918 knows it and has corrected them before. :)

I can't speak Azeri Turkish, but I can understand part of it, but Not completely and learnt it back in home. I need to learn the alphabet as well, in which I have started to learn it. That's why, occasionally I reply the turkish comments, but, mostly(99% of the time), in english language. since, otherwise, I would have terrible writing/grammer mistakes, as @ASQ-1918 knows it and has corrected them before. :)
Problem degil. Ogrenirsin ;)

735794.jpg

Looks like i missed a lot, damn. :D
yeah, that thread got heated suddenly, and just in 2-3 hours, 11 pages posted in that thread. :lol:
The discussion continued after that in the Iranian Chill Thread.

yeah, that thread got heated suddenly, and just in 2-3 hours, 11 pages posted in that thread. :lol:
The discussion continued after that in the Iranian Chill Thread.
Yep i saw it but i wouldnt participate anyway because in such discussion a reasoning is impossible and useless.
Either you will also troll or stay quiet.

Yep i saw it but i wouldnt participate anyway because in such discussion a reasoning is impossible and useless.

Exactly, insufficient moderation, is a serious problem in PDF.

Dont take some people to serious,got your back(i was out);).

Last edited:
@Armstrong @Sinan @T-123456 kadınlar hamamına çevirmişsiniz lan burayı :D

Oi what did you call me ? :mad:

Google Translate read as follows : You've turned into the women's bath man here ! :o:

Dont take some people to serious,got your back(i was out);).

I supported Azerbaijan in that thread ! :kiss3:

But @rmi5 hasn't supported us once on Kashmir ! :cray:

I suppose what else can one expect from a Wannabe Turkish Mevlana whose been sent by the Iranian Clergy to spy on the cast of the Shahs of Sunset ! :unsure:

Oi what did you call me ? :mad:

Google Translate read as follows : You've turned into the women's bath man here ! :o:

I supported Azerbaijan in that thread ! :kiss3:

But @rmi5 hasn't supported us once on Kashmir ! :cray:

I suppose what else can one expect from a Wannabe Turkish Mevlana whose been sent by the Iranian Clergy to spy on the cast of the Shahs of Sunset ! :unsure:
For you its easy to expres yourself,for some its more complecated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom