What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys I was asked to introduce myself so here you go:

I have been following this forum for a few years I still remember people like ottoman turk and the like. I have some general knowledge of the turkish defence industry so if I have any info or documents I will upload them. Im pretty much interested in any military topic but especially small arms and I like to come up with innovative ideas including some that I will share with you later. I have experience with weapons and I like to go hiking with my military surplus gear so I do know what kind of equipment is good and what isn't. I decided to join this forum because it looked like it was on its death bed for the past year so my goal is to add to the conversation here. I travel around sometimes so I do go to military expos the last one was the AUSA Expo in D.C I felt bad that I didn't share any of my knowledge with you guys so forgive me. All of those documents that I have uploaded to this section so far are from AUSA and the future uploads will be as well. I recognized that some guys already think that I am a troll and i dont really care what you think because this is the internet.

Welcome aboard. Seems like we have great addition to pack. :yahoo:

Anyways, don't mind foreigners, continue to tell your mind. If anyone gives you a hard time, we will be there you.:triniti:

@Truth Seeking Missile Welcome aboard. I'm Neptune. Nice to meet you. Sanırım biraz sektörün de içindesiniz herhalde :D

Yok agbey degiliz ama takip ediyoruz

Welcome aboard. Seems like we have great addition to pack. :yahoo:

Anyways, don't mind foreigners, continue to tell your mind. If anyone gives you a hard time, we will be there you.:triniti:

Thanks man.

Alright guys I was asked to introduce myself so here you go:

I have been following this forum for a few years I still remember people like ottoman turk and the like. I have some general knowledge of the turkish defence industry so if I have any info or documents I will upload them. Im pretty much interested in any military topic but especially small arms and I like to come up with innovative ideas including some that I will share with you later. I have experience with weapons and I like to go hiking with my military surplus gear so I do know what kind of equipment is good and what isn't. I decided to join this forum because it looked like it was on its death bed for the past year so my goal is to add to the conversation here. I travel around sometimes so I do go to military expos the last one was the AUSA Expo in D.C I felt bad that I didn't share any of my knowledge with you guys so forgive me. All of those documents that I have uploaded to this section so far are from AUSA and the future uploads will be as well. I recognized that some guys already think that I am a troll and i dont really care what you think because this is the internet.
Hosgeldin aramiza,kim sana troll dedi?

Bos ver onu affediyorum. Ama sen o arab coffee house thread bak bilirsin.
Onun isi gucu kitap yazmak,bizden ders alir susar,takma kafana.

Hadi ya, link verebilcen mi ?
Dur bi bakayim neresiydi.

Threadi bulamiyorum,osmanli altinda kalmadik falan diye hava atiyordu.
Yine ansiklopedi yazdi,sonra aldi oturdu ses cikaramadi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom