What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a year ago someone posted a meme with a Turkish Guy drinking cay, and eating cumbers and cheese. The meme read party hard. I have been looking for this pictures for a year so can some one post it here. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

About a year ago someone posted a meme with a Turkish Guy drinking cay, and eating cumbers and cheese. The meme read party hard. I have been looking for this pictures for a year so can some one post it here. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know which one you mean, but I dont know where it is.

i have question how can i put pic from my pc ? when i push image it say Image URL what chould i do next :(

i have question how can i put pic from my pc ? when i push image it say Image URL what chould i do next :(
Click your account name on up right corner , select Avatar then a new window will pop up from there you can upload a pic from your pc.

Click your account name on up right corner , select Avatar then a new window will pop up from there you can upload a pic from your pc.
I think he means putting a pic in a message.

@ghara ghan just click on the ''Image'' at the top of the field where you enter your message and copy the link of the pic in it.

You cant upload a pic directly on PDF you need to copy a external link.

Sinan you may not support EU membership but i know that you normally wouldnt use such words, so please take a break and come down.
@Sinan umarim yanlis anlamamissindir, ortalik kizisinca ceza yememen icin ortaligi yatistirmaya calistim sadece kusura bakma.

@Sinan umarim yanlis anlamamissindir, ortalik kizisinca ceza yememen icin ortaligi yatistirmaya calistim sadece kusura bakma.

Yok. :)

Zaten kimseye şahsi bi şey demedim. O threadde bu söylediğimi yazıyordum ki, konuyu kitlediler. Problem yok. :)

Alman haber dergisi Der Spiegel, Paris’te 3 PKK’lı kadının öldürülmesi olayının ardında MİT’in olduğuna dair Alman istihbaratının elinde kanıtlar bulunduğunu yazdı. Dergi, bu durum netleşirse Türkiye ile AB ilişkilerinin sıkıntıya girebileceğine dikkat çekti.

Paris’te geçen yıl ocak ayında 3 PKK’lı kadın cinayeti konusunda Alman istihbaratında; cinayetin ardında Türk istihbaratı (MİT) olduğuna dair kanıtlar bulunduğunu iddia edildi.

Alman istihbaratından Spiegel Online’a konuşan üst düzey bir yetkili, cinayetlerin ardında MİT’in olduğuna dair ellerinde deliller bulunduğunu söyledi.

Özellikle geçen ay cinayet zanlısı Ömer Güney’e ait olduğu iddia edilen ses kaydını inceleyen Alman istihbarat birimleri ellerindeki belgelerle bu kayıtların örtüştüğü imasında bulundu.

Spiegel Online, eğer söz konusu iddialar doğrulanırsa, Türk istihbaratının bir Avrupa Birliği ülkesinde cinayet işlemesinin Türkiye ile Avrupa Birliği ülkeleri arasındaki diplomatik ilişkiyi zora sokacağını söyledi.

Cinayetlerle ilgili Fransız yetkililerin raporlarının beklendiğini belirten dergi, eğer buradan da benzer bir sonuç çıkarsa, bunun “Avrupa’daki Kürtler arasında huzursuzluğa yol açacağını” da haberine ekledi.

Dergi, Alman istihbaratının MİT ile yaptığı bilgi alışverişinin de bu nedenle zarar göreceği ve Almanya’nın bilgi paylaşımında daha cimri davranacağı yorumunu yaptı.

Paris’te 9 Ocak 2013 tarihinde Sakine Cansız, Fidan Doğan ve Leyla Söylemez adlı üç PKK’lı kadın öldürülmüş, cinayet zanlısı Ömer Güney olayın ardından yakalanarak gözaltına alınmıştı.

Güney’e ait olduğu ileri sürülen bir ses kaydı geçen ay internete düşmüş ve buradan söz konusu şahsın MİT ile bağlantılı olduğuna dair ifadeler yer almıştı.

Der Spiegel'den Paris cinayetleri ile ilgili bomba iddia Haberi

İsmi belirtilmeyen sözde üst düzey bir yetkili...

Kanıtlar bulunduğu iddiası...

Ellerindeki belgelerle örtüştüğü iması...

Eğer söz konusu iddialar doğrulanırsa...

:)

1) You need to upload it somewhere else. I use this one:
PicoFile.com - فضای رایگان ارسال فایل و عکس
2) Then you need to give this external link to the image button. The same process as xenon54 has mentioned here :
I think he means putting a pic in a message.

@ghara ghan just click on the ''Image'' at the top of the field where you enter your message and copy the link of the pic in it.

You cant upload a pic directly on PDF you need to copy a external link.

Alright guys I was asked to introduce myself so here you go:

I have been following this forum for a few years I still remember people like ottoman turk and the like. I have some general knowledge of the turkish defence industry so if I have any info or documents I will upload them. Im pretty much interested in any military topic but especially small arms and I like to come up with innovative ideas including some that I will share with you later. I have experience with weapons and I like to go hiking with my military surplus gear so I do know what kind of equipment is good and what isn't. I decided to join this forum because it looked like it was on its death bed for the past year so my goal is to add to the conversation here. I travel around sometimes so I do go to military expos the last one was the AUSA Expo in D.C I felt bad that I didn't share any of my knowledge with you guys so forgive me. All of those documents that I have uploaded to this section so far are from AUSA and the future uploads will be as well. I recognized that some guys already think that I am a troll and i dont really care what you think because this is the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom