What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving aside religion who shouldn't even count as a factor don't you agree you have more in common with us than let's say,the arabs?
EU is acting stupid,pushing Turkey away right now will only fuel the radicals,if we receive Turkey now,they will integrate ,if we don't they will feel hated and neglected and than we will have a possible 1,5-2 trillion economy,well armed nation despising at our very borders instead of a powerfull new member with whom me might even dislodge the americans in the ME and project power.

Mate Turkey who has it's roots in the central Asia, it's religion from the middle east and it's interacting for centuries with Europe. has a real mixed culture.

I agree that e.u should be our first goal to achieve. But mate acting like the e.u is acting right now is making frustrations.
As far as I know, Erdoğan has made a deadline 2023 for membership to e.u.
If this won't work out, gcc or Russia and China is another option.

Now here is the bright side. USA will never allow that it comes to a point that turkey will join China Russia.
Because turkey joining them will basically mean losing a strategic ally.
Not to mention that this will form a new block.

So basically e.u will eventually accept turkey under pressure of USA.

Leaving aside religion who shouldn't even count as a factor don't you agree you have more in common with us than let's say,the arabs?
EU is acting stupid,pushing Turkey away right now will only fuel the radicals,if we receive Turkey now,they will integrate ,if we don't they will feel hated and neglected and than we will have a possible 1,5-2 trillion economy,well armed nation despising at our very borders instead of a powerfull new member with whom me might even dislodge the americans in the ME and project power.

bro eu opens new chapter in each 3 years and eventually remains 21chapter lets calculate 21 *3= 63 years this means that turkiye will be membership eu in 2076 :D

Mate Turkey who has it's roots in the central Asia, it's religion from the middle east and it's interacting for centuries with Europe. has a real mixed culture.

I agree that e.u should be our first goal to achieve. But mate acting like the e.u is acting right now is making frustrations.
As far as I know, Erdoğan has made a deadline 2023 for membership to e.u.
If this won't work out, gcc or Russia and China is another option.

Now here is the bright side. USA will never allow that it comes to a point that turkey will join China Russia.
Because turkey joining them will basically mean losing a strategic ally.
Not to mention that this will form a new block.

So basically e.u will eventually accept turkey under pressure of USA.

EU,doesn't respond to US pressure,on the contrary,the future will bring EU on a collision path with the US,maybe not a war confrontation but we won't tow the american line for more,that is why the UK might leave.The leaders in the current EU are France and Germany,closet american haters.:D....Camps are beeing formed:

1.EU +/- UK
2.USA,Canada,Mexico,some S American countries,Australia,Japan,S koreea,some arab puppets +/- UK
3.China+some S American countries and asian ones.
4.Russia + a possible Eurasian Union of former soviets.

Other players who are courted by all are India,Turkey and some other south east asian countries.
EU is peacefull now,we think about the economy but in the near future the lack of resources will bite us hard,this applies for Turkey to and if we're backed into a corner and we will be we'll have to go out and get it like we did for centuries,it's in our nature after all,no sense in denying it.We have the brains,the military potential even if we're low on that now we can catch up very fast if we need it,and we're gonna' need it,this is the way of the current world.Turkey is like us ,powerfull,getting rich and with a latent agressive nature but unfortunately poor in resources.We make a natural pair :)

In the past it was christendom vs islam now we need resources,water,gas,oil,etc.

EU,doesn't respond to US pressure,on the contrary,the future will bring EU on a collision path with the US,maybe not a war confrontation but we won't tow the american line for more,that is why the UK might leave.The leaders in the current EU are France and Germany,closet american haters.:D....Camps are beeing formed:

1.EU +/- UK
2.USA,Canada,Mexico,some S American countries,Australia,Japan,S koreea,some arab puppets +/- UK
3.China+some S American countries and asian ones.
4.Russia + a possible Eurasian Union of former soviets.

Other players who are courted by all are India,Turkey and some other south east asian countries.

Well maybe in the future they can collide with USA, but current situation is that they can still be pressured by them.
UK is a hardcore supporter of Turkish membership as well.

Only one's bothering are Germany and France due to their loss of power within the e.u.

Well, we'll see in the next couple of years what their intentions are.

en-guzel-turk-tatlisi_305079.jpg

muzlu-lokum1.jpg

pismaniye-ve-saray-helvasi-02.jpg

untitled.bmp

Şöyle kebap tatlı resimleri koymayın.
Sonun da bir yerimiz şişer.:omghaha:

Yaww arkadaş yapmayın gösünüsü sewiim yaw gece gece

Yemin ederim, dün o kadar canım istedi ki, bugün öğlen gittim. Beyti yedim. :)

Ayıp ya böyle birşey yazılır mı buraya. Hiç mi açımıyon bana.
Buralar da bulamıyorum.

En son yediğim Beyti iki sene oldu.

Çesni Konağı'nda yedim.

Süper di.

vayy. Söyle bakalım nerde yedin.

İşyerine yakın bi yerde. Çetin Emeç tarafında. Kebap 95'miydi neydi hatırlamıyorum. :) Güzeldi ama.

Normal'de öğlen ev yemeği yerim. Sırf Dünkü konuşmalardan dolayı yedim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom