What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey is growing one but Croatia gets the membership to EU
26 June 2013 13:22 (Last updated 26 June 2013 13:28)
Turkey and Croatia have showed great differences in terms of economic growth and development in intervening eight years.

ANKARA

While Turkey leaped forward in economic terms, it was Croatia that completed the negotiations with EU and got the membership with "weak ration card" in terms of the macro-economic indicators.

Turkey and Croatia, which have started accession negotiations to EU on October 3, 2005, have showed great differences in terms of economic growth and development in the intervening eight years.

Since the begining of the negotiations, Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of Turkey has increased 76.4 percent whereas Croatia's GDP has increased 34.2 percent, according to the datas of International Monetary Fund (IMF) and European Statistical Office (Eurostat) data.

Croatia's per capita income has also progressed lesser than Turkey's.

Croatia will be admitted to full membership as of July 1.

- Croatia-Turkey economic indicators

Economic Indicators Croatia Turkey
Years 2005 2013 2005 2013
Gross Domestic Product(billion $) 44.785 60.619 482.685 851.817
Per capita income (thousand $) 10.082 13.654 7.039 11.236
Unemployment rate (percent) 12.7 15.2 10.6 9.3
Public debt to GDP ratio (percent) 38.1 59.3 52.7 35.4
englishnews@aa.com.tr

Turkey is growing one but Croatia gets the membership to EU Anadolu Agency

that means EU is against Turkey like every time.
why we try it again and again to get a EU membership ? they fucked up our country with there fake demoraktie idiologies.

we should just accept that they wont a islamic country as Turkey in there Alliance.

Cyprus says they will veto, unless Turkey leaves Cyprus.
Greece says they will veto, unless Turkey recognize their maritime border.
France says they will veto, unless Turkey accepts Armenian so-called genocide.
Others says, Human rights, Democracy while supporting PKK. They use every issue to get back at us.

Europe never done anything good to us. We should withdraw from talks.

@flamer84 @Audio what are your thoughts ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Others says, Human rights, Democracy while supporting PKK. They use every issue to get back at us.

Why didn't you ask for my thoughts ? :angry:

I feel so unloved & unwanted right now ! :cray:

Why didn't you ask for my thoughts ? :angry:

I feel so unloved & unwanted right now ! :cray:

:lol: I wanted to have European members opinions but it would be good to have 3rd parties opinions.

What do you think ?

They have till 2023 to accept, if not Turkey will give up on e.u.

İ mean, offcourse joining e.u does have it's benefits l but their are other directions present as well.
Especially for Turkey.

@Waz

This keema paratha. Is it a turkic dish?

Keema means ground beef in Turkish that's why I ask.

Yes bro, it's a Turkic dish and part of Pakistan's diet. You should try it if you ever go to a Pakistani restaurant you will love it. One thing I notice is that the Keema is a lot bigger in size than what you get in lahmacun, where it is finer meat.

All Turkish Members;

As we already said many times it is FORBIDDEN to use any language other than English in all sections of this forum. Especially our section (This thread is an exception). Please DO NOT use Turkish in your posts even if you make a little joke or a correciton. For those who keep doing it will recieve infractions instantly instead of warnings because members had been warned seriously about it many times.

Management Staff

You know my opinion,an understanding regarding Cyprus and the EEZ must be reached.That is entirely up to Turkey,Cyprus and Greece,beeing no expert i can't say how things should go.
On the other hand ,yes ,armenian genocide and other stuff are just excuses,many in Europe just don't see turks as european,they like to play this game just to keep Turkey close so they don't slip towards an other union in the east.

My personal opinion? Turkey must be allowed into the EU if it manages to solve Cyprus and EEZ problems,most turks are europeans,not from 10,20,50 years ago,they are europeans since at least the 14th century on.Even the ottoman sultans considered themselves europeans,saw themselves as the legitimate heirs to the Roman Empire(Kaiser-i-Rum i believe they were calling themselves) their ruling classes were mostly greeks,albanians,italians,serbs,etc converted to Islam and even in the ottoman times alcohol was indulged from the lovwer classes to the sultans.As long as turks are adherent to moderate Islam they should be received into the european family,letting them slip towards GCC or other future asian entities would be a great mistake in my opinion.My goverment officially supports Turkey's admission in the EU,hope others will very soon.

All Turkish Members;

As we already said many times it is FORBIDDEN to use any language other than English in all sections of this forum. Especially our section (This thread is an exception). Please DO NOT use Turkish in your posts even if you make a little joke or a correciton. For those who keep doing it will recieve infractions instantly.

Here, fixed it for you :)

They have till 2023 to accept, if not Turkey will give up on e.u.

İ mean, offcourse joining e.u does have it's benefits l but their are other directions present as well.
Especially for Turkey.

Leaving aside religion who shouldn't even count as a factor don't you agree you have more in common with us than let's say,the arabs?
EU is acting stupid,pushing Turkey away right now will only fuel the radicals,if we receive Turkey now,they will integrate ,if we don't they will feel hated and neglected and than we will have a possible 1,5-2 trillion economy,well armed nation despising at our very borders instead of a powerfull new member with whom me might even dislodge the americans in the ME and project power.

All Turkish Members;

As we already said many times it is FORBIDDEN to use any language other than Turkish in all sections of this forum. Especially our section (This thread is an exception). Please DO NOT use Turkish in your posts even if you make a little joke or a correciton. For those who keep doing it will recieve infractions instantly.

Personal opinion: They will continue.

Some of the new members never seen Deno or the times she was so strict. She even used the delete posts for the reason of "Post-of no value".

As you stated a few infractions (or bans if necessary) will restore the order. :sniper:

I'm just messing with you kardes - I don't comment on a sovereign country's internal affairs; Turkey should do whatever it decides are in its best interests ! :)

this became very politic answer bro :angel: i want to more clear message

Not really.

Some of them thought I am from Southeast Asia or Taiwan or something, but when I told them I am Indian, they were pleasantly surprised.

Why do you ask?

We people from the northeastern Indian states have oriental features and have light skin colour.

Indians often talks about racism from middle eastern nations, particularly the Gulf nations- wondering if that was the case in Turkey as well. Just wanting an Indian POV.

A friend of mind who is from Indian Tibet has a name identical to your user name Btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom