What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayır olamazz :hitwall:

1010041_637789042899965_416219549_n.jpg

@ELTurco @Sinan Konu kapanmıştır beyler. Thread gayet iyi gidiyor şu an. Kirletmeyin

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune

PUMPKINS AND FLOWERS

Dikkat ettiysen ikinizinkini de sılmistim zaten.

(site yöneticisinin bana dün dediğine göre. Modlara onunkini de sil, onu da banla felan demek kesinlikle yasak.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Daha dün gelmis bugun iki kurallari anlatiyo bana, sildin madem bu nedir peki?

burda askerliklerini yapmış insanlara ahkam kesiyosun arkadaş.

Daha dün gelmis bugun iki kurallari anlatiyo bana, sildin madem bu nedir peki?

ikinizden de birer tane yeter. Eğer bütün postlarınızı silseydim kapatmak zorunda kalırdım burayı. Bu askerlik konusu şu an kapanmıştır. Eğer itirazlarınız varsa bana bizzat PM atabilirsiniz.

Turkish folks here,

I had a great time last year touring your country.

Apart from the main tourist visits like Pamukkale, Blue Mosque, Bodrum and mount Nemrut, it was amazing to go on a un-guided trekking trip across, be it the beaches, cities and especially the wilderness.

Fell in love with your cuisine for it is probably the best I feel among Middle Eastern cuisines. Dishes like Keshkek, Balgur pilavi, Lehmachun and Doner kebabs were out of this world. :)

I also came across some pop music of artists like Tarkan who have really good music (though I can't understand anything he sings).

Apart from the cuisine, music and scenic beauty, I came across some very, very balanced and courteous people from your country who are in fact much better than some Europeans in behaviour; a balance of temperament of the East and sophistication of the West.

The 10 days I spent across your country were some of the best times I had.

You have an awesome country.

Now being married, I plan to visit Turkey once again with my wife. :tup:

Turkish folks here,

Apart from the main tourist visits like Pamukkale, Blue Mosque, Bodrum and mount Nemrut, it was amazing to go on a un-guided trekking trip across, be it the beaches, cities and especially the wilderness.

Fell in love with your cuisine for it is probably the best I feel among Middle Eastern cuisines. Dishes like Keshkek, Balgur pilavi, Lehmachun and Doner kebabs were out of this world. :)

I also came across some pop music of artists like Tarkan who have really good music (though I can't understand anything he sings).

Apart from the cuisine, music and scenic beauty, I came across some very, very balanced and courteous people from your country who are in fact much better than some Europeans in behaviour; a balance of temperament of the East and sophistication of the West.

Did you experience racism?

... konu başlığıyla alakası nedir?

1. Sayfada da belirttiğim gibi Bu thread adindakilerın dışında, politik ve seksüel mesaj içermeyen komik fotoğraflar ve karikatürler paylaşabilirsiniz. Yurttan haberleri paylaşabilirsiniz. UEFA'nın Fenerbahce'ye cezasını tartisabilirsiniz. Yani kısacası, Politika ve Küfür olmamak kaydıyla ve aynı zamanda gelen yabancı üyelere de ıngılzce izahlarda bulunursanız sohbetmiş şuymuş buymuş her şey (abartmadan) serbest.

Did you experience racism?

Not really.

Some of them thought I am from Southeast Asia or Taiwan or something, but when I told them I am Indian, they were pleasantly surprised.

Why do you ask?

We people from the northeastern Indian states have oriental features and have light skin colour.

Turkish folks here,

If you will visit Turkey again. You should go to Trakia (the European part of Turkey). But I strongly suggest you to travel the Black Sea Region of Turkey, take it as a freelancer's advice :)

Cihanbeyli kürtlerini iyi bilirim yaşamlarını kültürlerini tutucu dinci yapıdadırlar. Avrupaya gidenler sen gibi pkklı destekçisi oluyorlar nedense türkiyedeki halk ise o daha farklı . Cihanbeyli tanıdıklarımın dediklerine göre eskiden alevilermiş sonra bölgenin etkisiyle sunnileşmişler. Koçgiri sinemilli(sinemli) atmalı kılıçlı , vb , gibi kürtçe konuşan fakat türk kültürü ve türkçe aşiret adlarına sahip insanlar araştırılmalıdır. Şahsen ben sizlerin kürt olduguna inanmıyorum inanamıyorum.

Inanmiyorsa inanma heval. Ben sana ne diyecem ki :)

Bizim kültür ve zihniyet o kadar çok biliyorsanız o zaman da bizim zihniyet ve Türk zihniyeti çok farklı olduğunu anlayacaklardır.

If you will visit Turkey again. You should go to Trakia (the European part of Turkey). But I strongly suggest you to travel the Black Sea Region of Turkey, take it as a freelancer's advice :)

Thanks for the suggestion, mate.

The European part of Turkey that I visited max last time was Istanbul.

Will try your suggestion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom