Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
sinan i know u are not a fan of ak parti . but here u go :P

today , turkey :

resized_448171_148.jpg

resized_448174_519.jpg

448166_561.jpg

Mate, i don't like AKP but he is our FM, so i'm respecting him. And it's good to see these pictures.

@Neptune ..

Forum üyeleri kurallara uymakla yükümlüdür; ancak aleni olarak diğerlerini bir bölüme çağırmak veya bir üye hakkında her hangi bir forum başlığı altında konuşmak ne forum içinde kurallara uymakta ne de insanalara has olan adaba uygundur.

Lütfen bu başlık altında bu şekilde bir uygulamanın adet haline getirilmesine izin vermeyiniz.

Saygılar.

@Neptune ..

Forum üyeleri kurallara uymakla yükümlüdür; ancak aleni olarak diğerlerini bir bölüme çağırmak veya bir üye hakkında her hangi bir forum başlığı altında konuşmak ne forum içinde kurallara uymakta ne de insanalara has olan adaba uygundur.

Lütfen bu başlık altında bu şekilde bir uygulamanın adet haline getirilmesine izin vermeyiniz.

Saygılar.

Bence, Haman10' nın isteği, sorunu kendi aramızda çözmemizi istemesi, çok ta etik olmayan bir davranış olarak yorumlanamaz.

Daha öncede Iranlılarla bir çok kez tartıştık ve iş karşılıklı, troll thread açmaya kadar vardı ve bundan iki tarafta rahatsız oldu. Eğer bu iş fazla büyümeden halledebilirsek iki taraf içinde iyi olur.

Bence, Haman10' nın isteği, sorunu kendi aramızda çözmemizi istemesi, çok ta etik olmayan bir davranış olarak yorumlanamaz.

Daha öncede Iranlılarla bir çok kez tartıştık ve iş karşılıklı, troll thread açmaya kadar vardı ve bundan iki tarafta rahatsız oldu. Eğer bu iş fazla büyümeden halledebilirsek iki taraf içinde iyi olur.

Konu sizinle alakalı değil, lütfen artık karışmayın.

:tup:
I think that solving our problem between ourselves and avoiding of any possible troll war is what we need to do.

@Neptune ..

Saygılar.

mate, I have a piece of advice for you as a friend.
It is not wise to meddle into a fight when both sides are angry, and they are harshly debating each other. It only increases the anger and does not solve anything.
I hope you are not upset about us, and also please do not make comments when members tell you that we don't wanna hear your comment. maybe they are angry at the moment or not willing to hear your thoughts at that time.
anyway, have a good time, and as long as you consider my friendly advices, you will be always welcome in our section. ;) Thanks

:tup:
I think that solving our problem between ourselves and avoiding of any possible troll war is what we need to do.

mate, I have a piece of advice for you as a friend.
It is not wise to meddle into a fight when both sides are angry, and they are harshly debating each other. It only increases the anger and does not solve anything.
I hope you are not upset about us, and also please do not make comments when members tell you that we don't wanna hear your comment. maybe they are angry at the moment or not willing to hear your thoughts at that time.
anyway, have a good time, and as long as you consider my friendly advices, you will be always welcome in our section. ;) Thanks

İ only care the thougts and arguments, emotion or feelings out of my agenda; we are not in a romantic relationship.

Konu sizinle alakalı değil, lütfen artık karışmayın.
Her ne kadar biz, sizin hangi konuda konuşup, konuşyamacağınıza karar veremiyorsak, aynı şey sizin içinde geçerli.

Guys, chill out please ;)
@Sinan tried to be friendly, he did not want to interfere at all.
he is a Senior member and tried to be nice and solve the issue.
Thanks ;)

@rmi5

You know Turkish mate? Or was google translate your friend :)

Actually, my mother is azeri (from derbent and ganja(in caucasia) and iranian part of azerbaijan), but my turkish is not good, and I mostly use google translate ;)

İ only care the thougts and arguments, emotion or feelings out of my agenda; we are not in a romantic relationship.
I did not say that we are in a romantic relationship :kiss3: , I just said that people will accept you better when they are not angry and willing to listen your thoughts ;)

Last edited:
Guys, chill out please ;)
@Sinan tried to be friendly, he did not want to interfere at all.
he is a Senior member and tried to be nice and solve the issue.
Thanks ;)

Actually, my mother is azeri (from derbent and ganja(in caucasia) and iranian part of azerbaijan), but my turkish is not good, and I mostly use google translate ;)

God dang it. Why do we have so much problem in finding İranian Azeri's that actually know Turkish :(
İ have only met one that fits the criteria above up until today.

Too bad. İf there were more, there would be a much more pleasant relation between the Turkish and İranian community.

I did not say that we are in a romantic relationship :kiss3: , I just said that people will accept you better when they are not angry and willing to listen your thoughts ;)

You are really saying this? or just to hit the nerve? for it is the wrong person for that.

In a forum people come and share their thougts; others can ignore them or answer them; since this is not a face to face debate; no one can understand the other side is angry or not untill she starts to insult you (as you did to me yesterday); at that moment the only option is to ignore that person and continue the debate with others.

As a such person i am not interested in emotional ''debaters'' (if called so), Because The rules will take care of them.

God dang it. Why do we have so much problem in finding İranian Azeri's that actually know Turkish :(
İ have only met one that fits the criteria above up until today.

Too bad. İf there were more, there would be a much more pleasant relation between the Turkish and İranian community.

Yes, I agree. The fact is when you grow up in a country which her official language is for example persian or turkish or .... you will need to learn that official language, because you will need to use it when you want to find a job or go to university or ...
I have seen the same problem among second generation iranian americans who can only speak fluently in english, and not any other language.

Sen surununu bi anlatirmisin?
Sana ne adamlarin anlasma yapmasindan,sana ne kim ne zaman ne konusmus.
Guzellikle sana anlatmaya calistik,sen anlamak istemiyorsun.
Simdi yine kirdim kirmadim sohbeti yapma,ne kadinlar hamami?
Biz burda bir toplumuz,insanlari bosu bosuna kirmak guzel bir sey degil.
Konuyu uzatmanin ne anlami var?

You are really saying this? or just to hit the nerve? for it is the wrong person for that.

In a forum people come and share their thougts; others can ignore them or answer them; since this is not a face to face debate; no one can understand the other side is angry or not untill she starts to insult you (as you did to me yesterday); at that moment the only option is to ignore that person and continue the debate with others.

As a such person i am not interested in emotional ''debaters'' (if called so), Because The rules will take care of them.

Anyway, it is on your own, if you liked my friendly advices you can use it, otherwise you can ignore it.
Anyway, have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom