What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kannst du deutsch sprechen?

İch spreche das Deutsch ein bischen meine bruder, aber nicht so gut :). İch habe es exclusiv im schule gelehrt. Also habe ich kein praktische erfahrung.

Sprechen die Schwetzeri Deutsch im Schweiz?

İch spreche das Deutsch ein bischen meine bruder, aber nicht so gut :). İch habe es exclusiv im schule gelehrt. Also habe ich kein praktische erfahrung.

Sprechen die Schwetzeri Deutsch im Schweiz?
Natürlich, was dachtest du denn? :lol:
Aber mit akzent.

Lol, amazing how many Turks can speak german... :omghaha:

Yanı kısacası Almancam bir tercümeci seviyesinde değil ama kendimi Almanya'da idare edecek kadar Almancaya hakimim.

Sağola, hollandanın eğitim sistemi pek aman aman kaliteli sayılmasa da, yabancı dil konusun da bir haylı başarılar. İstersem İsanyolca da alacaktım ama, Fransızca'daki başarısızlığım beni İspanyolca seçmeye çekindirdi. Yoksa o'da güzel bir dil, değerli bir dil ve dünya dili.

Türkiye'ye döndükten sonra birde şu Türkçeyi tam yapmam lazım. Böyle olmuyor vallahi :)

Aber mit akzent.

Lol, amazing how many Turks can speak german... :omghaha:

Ha hollandacanın, Almancaya çok yakın olması tabi işleri dahay kolay yapıyor. Bir tane Almanca kelime bilmiyorsan, çak onun yerine bir Hollandaca kelime 10'da 9 karşıdaki anlıyor.

Bak yukarıdaki cümleni hollandacaya tercüme edeyim.

Aber mit akzent.

Natuurlijk, wat dacht jij dan?
Maar met accent.

See even in full Dutch a German might understand this.

Last edited:
Fransızca'daki başarısızlığım

Ya hic sorma bendede okul zamanindan trauma var fransizca yüzünden :lol:, biz bide Fransa sinirinda oturuyoruz, adamlar resmen araba kullanmasini bilmiyorlar, kimbilir nekadar küfür saymisimdir simdiye kadar.
Yani anlican ne dilini ne ülkesini nede milletini severim. :disagree:

Ha hollandacanın, Almancaya çok yakın olması tabi işleri dahay kolay yapıyor. Bir tane Almanca kelime bilmiyorsan, çak onun yerine bir Hollandaca kelime 10'da 9 karşıdaki anlıyor.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Last edited:
@haman10

There isn't much we can do. We don't have the Right to close his mouth.

However if he's truly trolling you guys than it's up to your mod to enforce the rules upon him.

And trolling back won't solve the problem. So bad haman. No ! No!

@haman10

There isn't much we can do. We don't have the Right to close his mouth.

However if he's truly trolling you guys than it's up to your mod to enforce the rules upon him.

And trolling back won't solve the problem. So bad haman. No ! No!
I never saw @haman10 trolling, he is allways welcome to post in our section.

When he first joined he was a kamikaze pilot :)
İt seems with experience he calmed down a bit and matured in the forum life :)

But yes today he's more than welcome!
Well, im not that long in this forum, my experience with @haman10 was allways good.

Except of the day i asked a question about Qaher... :devil:
He was really angry...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Well, im not that long in this forum, my experience with @haman10 was allways good.

Except of the day i asked a question about Qaher... :devil:
He was really angry...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

mix2-irangif612.gif

Iran nuclear deal reached | Page 26

@Sinan @xenon ; brothers this member of yours @Islamic faith&Secularism is really walking on our nerves in iranian section .

suggest give him a chill pill !!

when is posted this in your section :
Turkey launches new bid for light trainer aircraft
, .. well you all know what happened !

u wanted to kill me because of that .... :)

I didn't read the whole thread but it seemed to as he was on a debate, not trolling. If he really crossed the line, why can't Serpentine do nothing ?

Anyways, he often argues with Neptune, so i don't think any one of us wants to get in a huge discussion with him.

I didn't read the whole thread but it seemed to as he was on a debate, not trolling. If he really crossed the line, why can't Serpentine do nothing ?

Anyways, he often argues with Neptune, so i don't think any one of us wants to get in a huge discussion with him.

serpentine took care of it , forget it . troll comments to get removed :confused:

he never symbolizes the turkish community for me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom