What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Söylediklerinin inançla falan alakası yok, azıcık tarih öğren, olanın bitenin sebebi, kökeni neymiş onu öğren.

Bütün cephelerde kaybet, Çanakkale de kazanınca imanla kazandık, he imanla kazandık, diğer cephelerde savaşanlar ateistti zaten.

@ELTurco
Pes, diyor başka bir şey diyemiyorum sana. Adamlara domuz yiyorlar diye çık 'Adam olmaz bunlardan.' de, sonra biz mi kafatasçı olduk? Sana mı düştü milletin dinini sorgulamak?! Sen kimsin? Adamlar canları isterse kedi yer bu da onların Türklüklerini zerre bozmaz, nitekim, Türkler Anadolu-ya gelene kadar savaşçı özellikleri ile bilinen bir kavimdi, İslamı geçiş değiştirmedi bunu Aksine Osmanlı Araplara güvene güvene Filistin cephesinde ne hallere düştü, Müslümanız diiyip askerin kafasını keseni de görmedi mi bu millet menemende?!

Dini isteyen yaşar, hiç ilgilenmiyorum, ama sen çıkıp da Müslüman değil diye insanlara 'Adam değil.' diyemezsin!

Talasa kadar Türkler Müslüman falan değildi ve gayette iyiydiler. Azeri konusu ise, sadece senin dediğin şekilde dine bağlı bi mevzu değil, Kaç tane olguyu 'Dine' bağlayanları da görmüş olduk..

Bir şey daha, İnsan gibi lafı çekmeden şuna cevap ver, kafatasçı zihniyette bir insan, tutup da Macarların partisini araştır der mi? İşte koca yazıdan tek kelimeyi çekip alınca böyle oluyor, Hemen bir yanında ki kelimeye bakmadan bile hemde.

pahlavi ?:o: :mad: i rather stay under mullah rule than return to that days ! btw i like to restore qajar to power than pahlavies ! :lol:

You know Reza Shah, whatever he was to his own people, was a good friend of Pakistan and under him Iran helped us during our Indo-Pak War, in counter-terrorism operations and he supported us on the International front just as we supported them and helped them with counter-terrorism ! :)

arabes were called turcos in brazil

Why ? :unsure:

There doesn't seem to be any similarity between the word Arab and the word Turcos for it to be considered a Portuguese rendition of it ? :undecided:

So @ghara ghan you never told us what you do ? :what:
peppering for uni exam ! i wanna be a doctor ! :D

You know Reza Shah, whatever he was to his own people, was a good friend of Pakistan and under him Iran helped us during our Indo-Pak War, in counter-terrorism operations and he supported us on the International front just as we supported them and helped them with counter-terrorism ! :)
well he end our 35 years war of indecency send us back under Russian rule until Soviet collapse he massacred a lot of my people today so many town and village which once exist gone cuz of him ! there is village newly named basir abad it's still called by locals as sallakh (butchery ) he destroy turkmen schooling and force farsi language on us is it enough ?? :D

@El Turco
What people do and their religion is none of your business. You can obey your religious laws, but you have no right to impose it on others. BTW, Azerbaijanis are mostly shia and not Alevi. Although, I think that there is no rule in Alevis faith to allow eating pork either. Anyway, even if there was such a law, it was not your business.

pepoering for uni exam ! i wanna be a doctor ! :D

Good....good, my Dad's a Doctor ! :)

well he end our 35 years war of indecency send us back under Russian rule until Soviet collapse he massacred a lot of my people today so many town and village which once exist gone cuz of him ! there is village newly named basir abad it's still called by locals as sallakh (butchery ) he destroy turkmen schooling and force farsi language on us is it enough ?? :D

Oh ! :(

arabes and turks look the same? what is the difference between turks, arabes, and iranians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom