What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ELTurco

Where did you heard that ? I never heard about Alevis eating pork.

I did not hear it i saw it, the ones i met in Germany and Netherlands they didnt give a **** about religion and they all eat it.

Guys its noones business if he eats pork or not, so leave it allready.

Yep.

Ofcourse it's my bussines maybe i'am interested in to different cultures.. you dont decide nothing for me bro..

@ELTurco

I did a quick research and there is no such in Alevi belief, many people eat pork let it be Sunni or Alevi in origin, its their personal decision , I think just putting it on Alevis is misleading and sided.

@ELTurco

I did a quick research and there is no such in Alevi belief, many people eat pork let it be Sunni or Alevi in origin, its their personal decision , I think just putting it on Alevis is misleading and sided.

What about Clone Troopers ? Do they eat Pork or do they only what is prescribed by the Jedi ? :unsure:

You guys better not be Vegan ! :mad:

@ELTurco

Oh really and what if one calles himself Alevi..??

you will tell him that they are not?

get the fuckk out..

Ofcourse it's my bussines maybe i'am interested in to different cultures.. you dont decide nothing for me bro..
You can be interested thats right but the problem is people are making a fuzz out of it here since last week, i think Ghara Ghan is also annoyed from all the questions.

Besides a muslim who drinks alcohol can also eat pork i dont see any difference here its booth haram, but we Turks like to act (me included) as if eating pork was 100 times more günah than drinking while its the same...

@ELTurco

bottom line..

i've met Alevis in Germany and Holland and they eat pork.. dont vast during ramadan.. are you telling me that i am lying or something??

guys, just on a point of clarification I respect all people, i am not judging anyone i am not God just stating some facts thats it.

@ELTurco

Why are you getting aggressive ? you very well know many people commit sin despite still calling themselves Muslim, putting the name of a religion or sect over some invidual decisions is misleading.

Haram is haram we should all try to avoid it. Maybe one guys haram is eating pork and the other guys haram is back biting or stealing. Both are doing wrong but they can still change. Whats important is to let people know what the rules are so then they can act accordingly. If someone doesn't know that something is haram then they cant be held accountable for it but as soon as they learn they should avoid the act and repent.

We should try to to be perfect and do our best but its hard to judge people in todays world.

Her koyun kendi bacagindan.. i support freedom, i dont care about peoples lives commit haram all you want, eat pork for all i care you can eat shit n die.. its okay.. never mind :angry:

@ghara ghan

Ghara, do you Turkmenistanis eat pork is that true?
first of all im iranian but yes turkmens in trkmenistan eat pork we iranian turkmens also ate Wild boar until islamic revolutions happens today we dont eat but still drink in secret :laugh:

If @ghara ghan so much as looks at a pair of pork chops - I'd call the Iranian Interior Ministry up and tell them about his efforts to revive the Pahlavi Dynasty with himself as the Shahanshah - the Emperor ! :D
you don't need to do that ! just tell them im eating pork than they will arrest me ! and ill go to prison and receive some lash to my back ! :laugh:

Last edited:
so also the Azeri iranians the same..

Sovyetler bunlari fena asimile etmis..

Bunlarla Turk birligi felan olmaz köle olmuslar bunlar köle benligini kaybetmis.. Turklugunu kaybetmislerle Turk birligi olmaz..

:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

I think you need to respect the opinions of others. I dont agree with religious people but I would not try to convince them otherwise. I would never eat pork because I simply find it "disgusting" and has never been a part of our food habit, but drinking? Nothing wrong with that. And consuming alcohol was not unusual at all among medieval Muslim Turks.

"İçmişəm bir dolu, olmuşam ayıq", Şah Hatayi.

Şu dini konuları ikide bir alet etmezseniz şu foruma çok severim. Herkesin dini kendine herkesin günahı da kendine.

Mahşer gününde sana başkalarının günahının hesabını soracaklar mı da, sen gelmiş fani dünyada hesap soruyorsun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom