What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have an aggressive manner about it, which is not justified. Anyway, if you really want to learn about Alevis or Shias, or anything else, I am afraid that you need to change your aggressive attitude.
Anyway, Alevis are not part of Shias. They are a separate branch. Khomeini, was the first Faqih in Shia history who categorized them as shia and it was solely due to his relations with Al-assad family in Syria, and not because of religious reasons. Conservative Marja's do not consider them as shia. only mullahs of Islamic Republic say so, to rationalize their strong relations with Syrian regime.

Say what ? Al-Assad family isn't Alevi...they are Alawites ! :o:

Don't reply EL Turco, he's looking for attentions as always.

Versen ne olacak, söylediğin şeyler mantıklı bir şekilde açıklanacak , desteklenecek şeyler değil.

Çekirdek çitleyip izliyorum.
eğlenceli olmuştu ya neden durdunuz.

Don't reply EL Turco, he's looking for attentions as always.

o_Oo_O

sinan ever heard of this saying: Kişi kendisi nasılsa karşısındakini de öyle bilirmiş :undecided:

i mean really, you are like the most wrongest person to say that.. its not even funny

they attacked me because i am not like them.. so i cannot enjoy this discussion.

So child.. refrain from making an *** of yourself.. and dont quote me.. i never quote you and you should do the same.

What would You (all members) SAY to ummah.
For me its quite interesting.

you should look at what the user best land has as avatar. A picture of Iran with lands including Turkey and Azerbaijan.
and turkmenistan ! i was planing to change my avatar to this !

new_map.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom