What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
12709_753951204645566_6374777945876206222_n.jpg

@ghara ghan
:D
You could have changed persia to Farsistan, and show eastern part of Kurdistan province as Guney Azerbaycan, since the city of Bijar is an azeri city ;) :lol:

He's always online, when I come here at morning he's usually the only one online :D
whom? me? :undecided: Actually your morning is the late night in US, and I am awake :D

Yes, I am :)
well i just wanted to say sup :D have you watch black sails ? thats good tv series i newly discover it :D btw have you seen my new map ? :D i found it in google and make little edit on it
new_map.jpg

@ghara ghan
:D
You could have changed persia to Farsistan, and show eastern part of Kurdistan province as Guney Azerbaycan, since the city of Bijar is an azeri city ;) :lol:

whom? me? :undecided: Actually your morning is the late night in US, and I am awake :D
yea i should do that :D

well i just wanted to say sup :D have you watch black sails ? thats good tv series i newly discover it :D btw have you seen my new map ? :D i found it in google and make little edit on it
new_map.jpg
Yeah, I saw it. ;)
my edit:
You could have changed persia to Farsistan, and show eastern part of Kurdistan province as Guney Azerbaycan, since the city of Bijar is an azeri city :)

Anyway, sup @ghara ghan ?

@ghara ghan

I still occasionally look for Turkmens in facebook, damn either all the girls are cute or only cute ones use internet :D they're better then Persians in my opinion, more natural cuteness.

Last edited:
You should have answered no. :enjoy:
Because you asked are you online. So if rmi5 answered no then it would have been funny because in order for @rmi5 to answer no he would have to be online.:p:
:lol:
That's what I always do, when my mom asks me whether I am online on chat or Skype or whether I hear what she is saying. :lol:

WTF why my post is invisible to normal visitors.

@Kaan ? what is this ? "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom