What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not how civilized people act dear , i was thinking about creating a thread in GHQ , i didnt do so cause we are frineds and i dont want that to be ruined .

all i asked was that separatist posts be cleaned and people who post them get punished . is that a proper response ?

Ask it in your own section to your own people first before coming here. I don't approve these kind of fantasy maps either, but I can't completely hold @ghara ghan responsible for it either. Ask your mod about this issue I'm sure he gladly explains to you what's going on.

civilised acts must come from both sides.

but I can't completely hold @ghara ghan responsible for it either.
no one holds @ghara ghan responsible for anything , he is an iranian members who's super angry for some troll posts .
we want to give him some time to chill , then we'll talk to him about some internal issues .

any how , i'm talking about the posts of dear kaan and this dude @[tr]ahmet .

no one posted any separatist crap from our side .

BkYVv02CYAAIWWm.jpg

Azeris are turkic people not Iranic and every one know it. just go to wikipedia and you would find out. :lol:
BTW, we don't give a damn about your political propaganda and goals.
Dude , you dont even know azeri language , you're just an MKO troll

give it a rest . and pls dont quote me again . Tnx .

where is the ignore button ?

turkic in khorasan

naghshe.jpg

and the last time i remember there was no country named greater iran taking map if safavid empire and nameing it as greater iran is no big deal

no one holds @ghara ghan responsible for anything , he is an iranian members who's super angry for some troll posts .
we want to give him some time to chill , then we'll talk to him about some internal issues .
it was i put that map here and im responsible for it i dont run from responsibility , there is nothing remain to talk about i got my answer before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom