What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude its just the name of the thread, dont act like Erdogan now. :mad:

I like your new signature btw, its funny. :D
Bro we have gotten multiple complaints and negative reactions. There is nothing wrong with calling it tea house. Besides it makes us look bad to the rest of the people on the forum. Most likely this thread will be merged with the old tea house.

Last edited:
Bro we have gotten multiple complaints and negative reactions. There is nothing wrong with calling it tea house. Besides it makes us look bad to the rest of the people on the forum. Most likely this thread will be merged with the old tea house.
Sry but i dont understand it, the ones who thinks bad about us only because of a thread name shouldnt come here anyway. :coffee:

Have we gotten any complaints about tea?
So we gonna bow down to some religious zealots only because of the name of the thread sounds like a place where also alcohol can be served? :crazy:

Bos isler bunlar birak ne derlerse desinler.

Also what do you think about the last post? Is it a good format? :unsure:
Perfect. :tup:

So we gonna bow down to some religious zealots only because of the name of the thread sounds like a place where also alcohol can be served? :crazy:

Bos isler bunlar birak ne derlerse desinler.

Perfect. :tup:
Well you can have zealots on both sides.

Maybe we dont call it tea house. Perhaps some other name like Turkish Yurt or something.

Maybe we dont call it tea house. Perhaps some other name like Turkish Yurt or something.
I dont give a flying bird about the name, what angers me is that there are people who think they have to teach us about religion and such stuff.

What kind of people would feel offended by this thread name, and if they do, what kind of people they must be in RL, think about it.

I dont give a flying bird about the name, what angers me is that there are people who think they have to teach us about religion and such stuff.

What kind of people would feel offended by this thread name, and if they do, what kind of people they must be in RL, think about it.
Well something that is widely known doesn't have to be taught. Again the name can be Turkish Yurt or Tea House then 100% of the people are happy just as they were with the last couple tea house threads.

Well something that is widely known doesn't have to be taught. Again the name can be Turkish Yurt or Tea House then 100% of the people are happy just as they were with the last couple tea house threads.
If you cange the name then i will open ''Raki Masasi'' and all Turks will drink Raki with me, @T-123456 will get a duble. :D

Joking aside, i just dont understand the fuzz about it only because the thread sounds ''haram''

If you cange the name then i will open ''Raki Masasi'' and all Turks will drink Raki with me, @T-123456 will get a duble. :D

Joking aside, i just dont understand the fuzz about it only because the thread sounds ''haram''
I dont get the fuzz about changing the name to how it used to be. Im mean its tea. 100% of the people drink it.

@LegionnairE what do you think?

lets eat and drink like a real turk
221319_guntootsmiley.gif

@xenon54 @Kaan lets end it here
18819_grouphugg.gif

@Kaan , Farslılar, Araplar veya Pakistanlılar için isim değştirmeyi düşünüyorsan, yanlış düşünüyorsun. Zira burası bizim bölümümüz ve çok abese kaçmadığı sürece bizim kültürümüze temsil etmesi gerekiyor.
Fakat eğer buranın mevcut ismi, senin kendi şahsına etik gelmiyorsa, senin prensiplerine uymuyorsa bunu dile getirebilirsin, bizde daha hoş görülü davranırız.

I dont get the fuzz about changing the name to how it used to be. Im mean its tea. 100% of the people drink it.
Like i said i dont care about the name, just the reason for a change seem meaningless for me.
I mean its not like the threads name was something like ''Turkish Strip Club''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom